Chapter 13: Kissing In Cars.

Eboney's P.O.V

England was great. It was my first time out of the country and I loved it. I loved everything about England. Their British accents, their clothing stores, their cute little restaurants. Everything. Alex and I stayed in our own hotel room. While Alex's mom stayed in his dads room. After she walked in on us, she felt that we most definitely need our own room. And I total agreed with her. We also visited Alex's grandma a lot. She was this little, old, adorable British lady. I just adored her and she actually liked me. Most people don't.

Alex and I were in our hotel room. Alex was lost in his video games and I was laying in front of him trying to distract him. "Babe." "No." "Baby I love you." "I love you too." "Can I play?" "No." "Can we?" "No." "Wanna have sex?" "Later." I pushed the controller out of Alex's hands. "Hey!" I kissed him. Alex pulled me in his lap and continued to play his game. "Fuck it! I'm going to sleep." I pushed my way out of Alex's lap and laid in bed. "Babe." "No, Alex just play your fucking game." Alex paused his game and crawled in bed with me. "I'm sorry." Alex crawled on top of me and laid down. "Off." "No." "I wanna do something." "There's nothing to do. We are trapped in a hotel room in the middle of England, what is there to do?" "I don't know. I'm bored." I whined and struggled to get Alex off of me. Alex started to tickle my sides. I screamed. He continued to do it, until our door was busted down my Alex's parents and hotel security. "What's going on?!" Alex and I looked at his parents and security. I couldn't help but laugh. Alex started laughing too. "We're bored." "So you decided to make her scream and make it sound like she was being murder!" Alex's mother shouted. "Ma'am we cannot have them in the hotel. We've been getting to many complaints about this room." "I'm sorry sir. I'm sending them home. Pack your stuff." No one argued, no one said anything else. Alex and I packed our stuff and we were on the next flight to Baltimore.

*back in Baltimore, time skip fucked*

Alex's P.O.V

I figured since we're back home alone. My parents stayed in England, might as well throw a party. I know Eboney was down to get drunk. I could call up Jack, Rian and Zack since I haven't seen them in forever. We could invite Kellin, his boyfriend Vic and their band mates and just have a big ass party. And that's exactly what we did. We had over 100 people here tonight. It was crazy. I didn't even know most of the people. The only thing that matter was Eboney was having a good time. She was actually socializing with people. She was pretty drunk, drunk doesn't even describe how fucked up she was, she was shitfaced. I was pretty shitfaced myself. There was loud music playing, people dancing, drinks and blunts being passed around. I was currently talking to Jack in the kitchen. "Lex, you've got it all wrong man." "Whatever. You look really great tonight." "Thanks." I stared at Jacks soft pink lips. I don't know possessed me to but, next thing I knew I smashed my lips into his. Tasting the bitter alcohol on him. The alcohol controlled me. Jack pulled away. "Do you wanna go to your room maybe..?" I agreed with Jack. I took his hand and led him to my room. I shut the door and locked it. When I turned around Jack was already naked laying on my bed. "Paint me like one of your French girls." He giggled. I stripped down to my boxers and joined him. Jack got on top of me. Grinding his hips against mine. I could feel his erection against mine. Jack smashed his lips into mine. Not breaking contact he slid his hand into my boxers and began stroking me. I let out a soft moan. Jack kissed down my neck, sucking and biting leaving little marks. Jack stroked me faster and faster. "Fuck.. J-Jack!" He smirked and took me in his mouth. Bobbing his head up and down, teasing me. Swirling his tongue around my tip. I pushed my hips up making Jack take more of me in his mouth. He gagged. "Sorry." Jack gave me an okay that he was fine. "I'm so close." I felt that warm bubbly feeling in my stomach. "I'm gonna!" I moaned. Jack continued until I released into his mouth. He swallowed. Jack came back to kissing me. His warm sweet lips against mine. I grabbed Jack's member slowly stroking him until he came into my hand. I wiped my hand off. Jack started to get dressed. "We should go downstairs before anyone gets suspicious." "Yeah." "This will be our dirty little secret." Jack winked at me before exiting my room. I stayed put for a little. I finally got up and got dressed, returning back to the party.

I walked into the kitchen. Eboney was sitting on the counter with another drink in her hand. She pulled me to her. "Hey baby." "I think you've had a little too much." I stated taking her cup and pouring it down the the sink. After what I did with Jack, the guilt sobered me up. I wasn't thinking. I told Kellin to start clearing people out. It was three in morning and I just wanted the house quite. Kellin got everyone out and he left himself. I still struggled to get Eboney to bed. "I wanna drink!" She whined. "No. Come to bed with me baby." "Can we have sex?" "No, you're drunk, I'm not. No. It's like me taking advantage of you. No." "Fine." Eboney laid in the middle of the floor in the living room. I picked her up. "Bed." "Can we sleep in your bed?" "We share a room!" "Oh." I carried Eboney to our room and laid her in bed. She started to pull of her clothes. "Alex!" "What?" "I want you." "No, not tonight." "Please baby." I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed. Eboney climbed on top of me. "Stop. I'm really tired." "Fine." She crawled to her side of the bed and laid down. Once I got the covers over us she was knocked out. After a while I was too.

"Alex!" "What?" I groaned. "Wake up." "Why?" "Rub my stomach please." I rolled over and put my hand on Eboneys bare stomach. I rubbed her stomach up and down. "Are you okay Eb?" "Yeah I feel fine. I just need fresh air." Eboney got up. "Are you really gonna go outside in your underwear?" "No. I'm wrapping a blanket around myself." I got up and followed Eboney outside. I was deciding when I should tell Eboney what Jack and I did. And I think now is a good time. Eboney sat down next to me. "I have something to tell you." "What?" "Jack and I... We.." "Spit it out." "Jack and I like... We gave each other oral sex." Eboney grabbed me knee. "You're joking?" "No." I sighed and put my face in my hands. "You cheated on me!" Eboney stood up. "Are you fucking kidding me?! What the fuck?!" Tears were streaming down her face. "Does this mean you're done with me?" "Fuck off Alex!" She ran into the house.

Eboneys P.O.V

I went straight to my room and locked the door behind me. I can't believe it. He said he would never do this to me. I dropped the blanket and went into the bathroom. I pulled open a drawer and found my old rusted blade. I started from my wrist and tore them all up. I at least cut both my arms 50 times each. Blood was pouring everywhere. I grabbed my sleeping pills and downed them dry. It was terrible filling but at this point I wanted to die. I didn't want to feel this pain. I was so done. Everything went blurry. I sat in the bathtub and turned the water on cold. I let it fill up and I sat there. There was blood all over the floor, all over me, and all over the bathtub. The room was spinning. I heard the door bust down. "Eboney I'm sorry." Alex stepped into the bathroom and his gave turned white.