Pilot

"But Nezu, they aren't ready!"

-It's been years now, bring me one of them. They are ready, you're the one who isn't.

Nezu hangs up the phone without warning, making Lizy furious.

Lizy, also known as Captain Bomb, a South American Pro Hero, is friend with Nezu since decades ago.
He'd supported her project since the beginning.

When quirks started popping,the heroes did too, and so did the villains.

Villains. This is why the project started.

When a villain gets caught, he goes to prison. sometimes, they get out and makes a new, peaceful life for themselves.

But what about the kids?

There's hundred of orphaned children. they've increased year after year. their future's are usually traced.

They become villains.

Sometimes, they've been raised by villains... Sometimes they becomes villain by themselves.

And Lizzy knew this too well, and made a project.

''Villain kids'' were usually placed in a special orphanage, until they gain the little "normal kid Diploma" and then, they are sent into a normal orphanage, to get adopted.

But will it surprise you that most of those kids, want to become heroes?

And this, Lizy had noticed. However rare are the kids to become such,Hero schools usually don't accept kids with such a past.

So, with the cooperation of UA, Captain Bomb created a secret class, that helps villain kids of a certain age, become heroes. (Those who want to)

It's now really popular that villain orphans brings some of their children, at a certain age, to those classes. It's a new thing that a lot of countries do to make new heroes, although it is a still secret to the society.

It's a new thing, and kids who go to take class becomes secret agent.

Though a lot of kids wants to become hero, rare are the ones who becomes popular. as I said, they usually become secret agents. that, more often than not, infiltrat villain groups to get information.

But Nezu has an other project for this child. and he knows that Lizy's class this year is extremely..... Strong.

'Just like class 1-A' thought Nezu.

 he has one special child in mind.

Evelyn.

___________

Anyways, it's over , please comment the errors and if you like it!

I'm french so my English is poo poo

I hope you enjoy and..
BISOUS !<3