Chapter VI

She really didn't want to battle, but she had to.

She knew an attack was coming, it was obvious. Slowly, the air felt cold, and by slowly she meant really fast.

She dodged it easily and turn to face her opponent.

"Ah, Todoroki. I've heard about you"

No, she haven't. She cringed at her poor attempt to.. impress?  No, Dominant him.

Todoroki didn't think twice and threw an other attack at her. Seeing that it was useless, he decided to do what he should've done since the beginning, froze the ground, which should froze her feet.

Surprisingly, it worked.
She did saw it coming, he knew, it worked because she didn't have time, or rather couldn't. She didn't fly, and as fast as she was, she wasn't Sonic, at least that's what Todoroki thought.

She didn't struggle, knowing she messed up. She didn't want to look even more ridiculous.

He approached her with a bearly noticeable smile in his face.

But it vanished fast when he realised that she only had one bell.

How? He thought for a second, did he do a mistake?... He looked at her in the eyes, deep in thought. So deep in thought that he didn't realize that a couple of minutes went by.

"Your breath smell" she said, with a smirk.

She then proceed to spit on his forehead.

Whipping the spit, he looked at her dead in the eyes, shocked and angry at that.

'And she wants to be a hero?' he thought, he decided to ignore that, and took her only bell away.

Her smile slowly disappeared.

Putting his "trophy'' at the other side of his belt, he slowly walked away, making sure he was far enough, then relised her. Todoroki had now 6 bells.
.
.
.

Some classmates were already in the cercle, some were running because they were being chased by others, it was chaos. Speaking of which..

Bakugou could be seen flying in the sky, screaming DIE as he tried to follow Deku, who apparently took all of his bells.

With a sigh, Todoroki was finally relived when he entered the safe zone, where some of his classmates were cheering and crying because they definitely knew they screwed up, and let's just say, there were more crying than cheering.
More than half of the students didn't have a bell.

"I can't believe I losed like that!'' Denki said with dramatic sigh

"That's all your fault MINA!" He said, pointing at the pink girl, who faked a Shocked face.

''Me? I was just trying to get your bells! How was I supposed to know that you didn't have any!''

''Oh, I don't know, maybe by not hearing them!"
Denki shaked Mina to hopefully make her braincells work again.

''Why didn't you just said it and stop fighting? It did looked a bit suspicious.. plus, there's so much bells sounds, you can't say that they are helping'' said the red headed boy, who was listening to the conversation.

Denki turned to see Kirishima, finger under his chin, like he's trying to discover the existence of existence itself.

"SHUT UP! May I remind you that you literally entered the fight to, for ZERO reason? And we both didn't have bells, which was, quite noticeable!"

-Wait, so you're telling me that you three have been fighting the entire game, for no reason, and any of you had bells?
At this realization, the one who spoked, Mineta, bursed out of laughter.

Denki then said a whole monologue on why he should shut his mouth because like a baby, he just stayed there, but Mineta responded that at least HE still had his bell. So he is safe from the ''punisment''.

While all of this was happening, Deku had finally joined the safe zone before Bakugou, with a big smile, he rushed to Uraraka

"Hey! We can.. Share the bells! I have enough!"

We could hear Bakugou's screams in the background saying that he shouldn't dare to share his bells, or he wouldn't wake up tomorrow morning.

"Bakugou is right! You can't share the bells when you're in the cercle ! And when you're in the cercle, you can't get out, since it's the end of the game. Plus you have nothing to share, literally''

A little bit confused about that last part, midoriya realises that he doesn't have any bell anymore, confused he looked around and saw.. well.. "Saw"
Hagurake.

No freaking way

"Ah! Fucking Deku ! See? Told you not to steal mine!" Bakugou screams at Deku, mocking him, Uraraka slowly taps Midoriya's back, because right now, he felt like dying.

All of the classmates finally arrived, and stand
Around Miss Lizy, who was slowly clapping her hand.

"Well well well, I see that we've got alot of losers''

This sentence made bakugou growl, and Iilda, who was next to Deku, looked around..and it was true, himself didn't even have any bells.

"Well I'm clearly not a loser, loser and Aoyama are clearly antonyms! " Aoyama said, as he puts his bell higher, for everyone to see..

"You just hide in a bush the whole game'' Momo spitted, she also had 1 bell.

Bakugou , embarrassed that even Aoyama had a bell and not him, insulted him, and Deku, which made Aoyama said that at least he wasn't a synonym of loser.

At that, Bakugou was ready to fight and Aoyama ready to run away, but then Ilda said:

"WAIT, Miss Lizy, where is your student, Evelyn?"

Ah...the main character...

At that moment, footsteps where heard, and Evelyn came closer to her teacher. At each footsteps, bells could be heard.

And this alerted Todoroki.

He realised that she had way more than just 1 bell, she like, 9 or 10 bells, which was impressive, but his impressed face turned into horror.

It is a little bit strange that no one chased him while he was walking towards the cercle....

At first, he thought that it was because his classmates were scared, and didn't want to lose bells by fighting him but now....

The sly, evil smile that Evelyn made while passing infront of him made him more suspicious, and her percing green eyes looked like they were affirming his suspicions, but he didn't dare to look down. It was impossible.

He then, slowly put his hand on his belt and... Of course.

Her bell was there.

He smiled at how silly he felt for thinking that she took all of his bells, but then he remembered that he did put her bell in the other side of his belt.

His smile vanished as quickly as it came when he realised that it was real. More then real.

He had only one bell.

_______

I am soo sorry if it took time, it's just so weird to do a fanfic that I didn't start, and it's my first fanfic so yeah.

Now that I know what I'm doing, the chapters will come  faster, I promise, I just didn't know what to do.

I hope you enjoyed my writing

And this definitely not inspired by Naruto, nooo nnoooo *cough cough*

Anyways, bye!