¡Important!

Some may have seen a comment saying that the author of this fanfic is dead, which is true.

I was a friend, and yes she unfortunately passed away, bless her soul.

Now, I won't say how she died however what I can say is that she was a really great person, who really loved fanfics.... So do I.

She told me about this fanfic she wanted to write, and I was personally suprised that she did, she was really lazy, you can tell because of the slow updates haha...

I believe that my English is a little bit better than her's, and since I, KINDA know how this fanfic is supposed to go, well I thought it'll be great to continue it!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm more of a horror fan, I read more fanfics about famous serial killers trying to hook up With me, than angry hedgehog and his league of avengers

Now I've started bnha with my friends and I am planning on finishing it so that I can write a fanfic that doesn't hurt your brain.

We don't want it to go like:

"How tf did it go from sports festival to deku eating aizawa's hair? Wait- he doesn't eat HIS hair? Is bakugou kind? Okay this don't make no sense-"

I don't want this to happen to you

_______

I kinda know how this story is supposed to go so I'll do my best to make it goooooddddddd

Not gonna lie, spoilers, the way she told me the fanfic was gonna go is crazy, at least to me 👀

I really hope you'll appreciate my efforts, I'm doing it for her, she contacted me from hell, she is a-okay with it.

/But boi if you knew the fanfic she's was reading ahhhhhhhh/