Chapter IV

After a discussion with Iida about my new classmates, we finished lunch and he made a quick tour of the school.

Then, Midorya, asked me

'' Evelyn, what's your quirk exactly?"

"Oh well, nothing special"

"But-"

"It's nothing special"

I tap his back and giggled, he was going to found out soon, so it didn't really Matter. People think that my quirk is lame, but those who said that, aren't alive anymore.

"I've heard of a sport festival coming, I believe, next week? "

Uraraka then jumped Infront of me

"Why, Yes! You haven't trained at all! How will you be prepared?"

At that moment, we where already Infront of the class, we we're the last one to arrive, and suddenly someone pushed use inside, answering Uraraka's question.

"We will play a fun little game!"

"Teacher??!!"

Everyone looked suprised at my words.

"Yes, It is I! Cap-

"Capitan Bomb!"

Midorya fangirled at my teacher, Lizy. Yes, she was a popular pro hero, but I was impressed by Midorya, she isn't famous in Japan.

"Omg omg! It's such a pleasure meeting you imreallyabigfanandiloveyourworkand-"

"Shut up and sit down"

Wow. Finally a good teacher, thank you Aizawa Sensei.

"
Everyone went to there places, and while I walked, I catched the glare of a student.

Naturally, I winked, but ended up blushing at my own actions as he turns his head, uninterested.

I believe he's... Todoroki?

I couldn't think any further because Miss Lizy started explaining her ''little game''

Oh, this was going to be fun.

__________

Blabla bla hope you like it blabla comment blabla

Bisous<3