Chapter III

Evelyn POV

Tic

Tac

Tic

Tac

Are you here? Are you here?

Tic
Tac
Tic
Tac

Don't you fear|Don't you fear
Tic
Tac
Tic
Tac
You walk like an angel
Talk like an angel

You think like a demon
Fight like a demon

You think of the demon
You think your a angel

Tic tac tic tac

Dance like a God
Sing like a God
Like a God
Like a
God
G

O

D

"Stop"

I whispered to myself, I always sing this song to myself when I'm stressed.

I walked closer to All might, as stupid as it is, I'm a little scared. He was my enemy, the one I had to kill to be at the top. I just have to move a little bit and...No, I'm going to become a Hero. And people will admire me, and not fear me.

''There we are, class 1-A"

All might show me the door and brutally opened it

"I'm coming through the door like a normal person! With a new really normal student!"

Great. That's exactly what he had to do.

Flashback~

"Make her feel normal ! As normal as possible! Got.It.'' Lizy warned All Might.
He nodded, scared.

End of Flashback~

I entered the room, feeling all their eyes on me.

I could hear their heart beat faster
I could feel them flinch at each heavy step I made.

It made me wanna smile.
But I didn't, to assure dominance.

Mr Aizawa saw me for the first time, at least I did. We made eye contact, I made a small nod, he nodded back.

I looked at the student. They look suprise.

Maybe because I'm a girl? Perhaps my skin tone? For I am, dark skinned. Maybe my long white hair? My green and evil eyes?

I could hear one of them complimenting my body in a vulgar way.

I looked at the grape boy in question and made an evil glare.

"Class this is your new student, she comes from a special class and hum, she is..well-

"A villain." All might was cut off by Mr Aizawa, the student gasped.

"Was." I said, in an angry tone.

"I can introduce myself, I believe I have the capacity"

"Well I believe you don't belong to be here"

Every head turned to the blonde headed boy, whos hair looked like a hedgehog.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Beg harder"

The class was filled with ohh's , a hero school hun? If the student act like this, then I wonder why I was in a special school.

"You wish I begged harder you sick fuc-"

"Shut up and seat next to Uraraka, Lida will take care of you. And Bakugou... We need to talk."

I sat next to the girl Aizawa pointed, not bothering to look at my new classmates.

No eye contact while walking, number 1 rule.

Even if I'm becoming a Hero, my villainous attitude that my parents taught me will always be in me.

For personal and aesthetic reasons.

~Time Pass sponsored my Bakugou's hair conditioner~

After a long speech about me being one of them, and how we should treat me equally, it's was finally lunch time.

"Hey my name's Uraraka, wanna be friends?"

I look at Uraraka, I stand up and looked down on her, I am pretty tall.

"Friends? With you?"

She glup

"Well I mean I dunno I-"

"Well of course!"

I grabbed her arm with a big smile, I love making new friends~

"Yes, let's be friends! We'll you present me to your- well- our classmates?"

Her eyes sparkled

"Yesss I'll show you Midorya! I bet he has alot of questions and Iida-""

"HI, I'M IIDA"

Iida had blue hair and glasses, he looks pretty strong.

"If you have any questions, fill free to ask, I'll show you around with my good friend, MIDORYA"

Iida pushed Midorya next to me, he was all red.

"I-I-I I..am Mi-Midorya! Nice to meet you Evy-".

"Evelyn"

"My bad"

"Let's go eat!"

"Yeahhhh"

_________

The end! Hope you like it!!

Tell me..who do you think is her soulmate? Should it be todoroki?? Or perhaps Iida who's underrated??

Tell me in the comments!

Goodbye and..
BISOUS<3