+ Chapter Four: I Kissed A Girl +

One Month Later

Courtney's POV
             Every morning for the past month I've been working with Gwen on these poster after school. The Christmas poster was done and already hanging, but we needed to work on a new one that had to be done by the before Christmas break started. It was for January, some field trip to some country, was going on and they wanted some poster. We had one just today, and it had to be done.

I walked into the art room and Gwen was standing up in sweatpants and a bra painting. She was listening to music and I smirked watching her in the corner. She was nodding her head and painting. I saw the poster and it was coming together beautifully. I sat down in the chair behind Gwen and she jumped off the chair and danced around a bit.

I've never seen Gwen energetic, but I really liked it. She was started doing the air guitar and then sang into the paint brush. I was enjoying this show from Gwen...I really was, even though she had no idea I was here. I really like Gwen....not like....okay yeah I do, but we're just...friends you could say.

I still honestly don't know how I feel. We've definitely have gotten close during the whole poster drawing project, but I barely know anything about her. I was planning on asking her to a little dinner or evening out tonight, before she was going to Paris tomorrow to see her dad.

             She finished dancing and I saw her look at her phone and I started clapping and cheering. I saw her freeze and she turned around and looked at me.

     "Oh my god I didn't lock the door?" She asked and I looked at her and then the door.

"Gwen...you didn't close the door." I laughed and she was shocked.

I laughed even harder and she looked around embarrassed and I got up and looked down at her. I smiled and took her hands.

"Don't be embarrassed it was great." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I need to finish this." She said and turning around and I smirked watching her.

"What any help?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeah, you shutting up and letting me focus." She said snappily and did a long brush stroke on the painting.

           I nodded and watched her paint. I tapped my foot anticipating if I was going to ask or not, I mean I should ask feel like I wouldn't see her again, until after New Years...so yeah, I should talk to her about the...date...or dinner, I don't know. I sighed and looked at her.

"Yeah?" She asked and I looked at her.

"You leave for Paris tomorrow right?" I asked and she nodded. "Do you maybe...after we finish the poster wanna go get some food or do something, just so we can talk?" I added and she looked at the poster.

"By we...you mean me right?" She asked and I gave her a look.

She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, s-sure...just we have to finished this...or maybe come back and finish it." Gwen said and I nodded.

Gwen's POV
Yeah I might be calm and cool on the outside, but I'm totally freaking out and shit on the inside. Do I like Courtney? Well I don't really know, I can't do anything with her other than hang out with her or my mother will kick me out of the house. I went back to painting until the warning bell rang. I put my paint brush in the water and then put my hoodie on and grabbed my bag.

"See you later." I said and walked to the door.

"Wait for me." She said and I looked at her and waited.