+ Chapter Two: That Girl +

That Friday

Gwen's POV
                 I woke up, and dragged myself out of bed. I really don't want to be going to school. I started getting ready, as I took my shirt off the door opened.

"Oh shit...sorry sis." Jimmy said and I glared as he covered his eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked grabbing a black shirt and putting it on.

                I watched as Jimmy grabbed my jeans and threw them over to me. I caught them, and started putting them on. Once I was done Jimmy leaned up against the wall, and looked at me as he played with the literal hanging stuffed animals, that were hung from the top of the my ceiling.

"Mom wants to you know that after school we need to get some snacks." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well tell her it's her fucking party, she can get her own fucking snacks. I'm not about to waste my own money for something that don't give a shit about." I said

               Jimmy nodded and looked at me. He looked forward, and then back at me, I knew he was about to ask me if I was okay and I glared at him. He nodded and walked out of my room.

Courtney's POV
              I was sitting at the counter my mother walked over to me and I looked at her. Brandon was awake and at the table doing college work, as Connor was trying to stay awake as he ate.

      "Hey kids...remember we were invited to the Ingrid's get together. You all are going." She said and we all nodded.

Ingrid....like Gwen...Ingrid...great. It's going to be a fun night. Brandon looked at her, and then back at his computer. I couldn't let take me down, voting today and I have to be happy. I'll find people there maybe I can hang with, or maybe apologize to Gwen, as I as kinda be a little rude...but she was rude first. Oh well I will be the greater and better person.

Gwen's POV
                  I was sitting in home room with Noah and Izzy. They were talking and then they looked at me. I was writing in my journal/diary. I was mumbling to myself and I heard Noah tell Izzy that I was becoming crazier than her and I kicked him under the table.

"I'm not going crazy...my mom is." I said and he looked at me.

"Your mother and you just don't get along probably because, you're starting to think you're into girls....which is something she's against. Also you threaten to kill Jimmy like everyday, another also...you've driven like everyone insane...look at Trent, Cody, Geoff, Cameron, D-...

"Don't say his name." I said pointing my pen at him.

                 Noah looked over at Izzy and then sighed. He put his hand on mine, while slowly and softly putting mine down, and Izzy watched and smiled.

       "Gwen...you have to get over it...they left, they're gone...calm down." He said.

                I looked at Izzy and she looked at me. She then whispered something into Noah's ear and he grabbed my hoodie sleeve and I stepped on his foot, taking my arm back. Before he could anything the loud speaker went over us and I covered my healing wrists with my sleeves.

      "It's time to vote for student council." The principal said over the loud speaker.

                I quickly voted for random people, and the got up and ran out of the classroom. I ran down the hallway to the bathroom. I was out of breath and hyperventilating. As I stood in the bathroom I felt the walls closing in, and I curled into a ball.