+ Extra Things & Sequel +

Title of the Story -

Mysterious Business

It's was an idea from of Misery Business by Paramore. The story doesn't have much to do the title, I honestly just wanted a fun sounding title and that fit a bit.

Chapter Names

     Chapter One: Just a Dream by Nelly 

    The first chapter, as you know it starts out and ends with Gwen's dream...although it comes true... in the moment it's just a dream. She even says that herself.

———

         Chapter Two: That Girl by Olly Murs

   As you know multiple times Courtney and Gwen call each other the girl, and I could of used The Girl by Hellberg (feat. Cozi Zuehlsdorff) but That Girl is about love and The Girl is about a girl moving away and coming back to her old town, I think.

———

Chapter Three: Make Me Move by Culture Code (feat. Karra)

I'm not gonna lie...I love this song and I just wanted it in the story. I didn't know what to name it so I just used this songs. So anyways moving on.

———

Chapter Four: I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry

I mean, I think we all know why I used this song for the chapter. So yes.

———

Chapter Five: Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran (feat. Khalid)

Well multiple time they called each other beautiful, and then Courtney's mother even all them beautiful people, so I had to.

———

Chapter Six: What A Time by Julia Michaels (feat. Niall Horan)

This title, chapter was very important...why, because it one sets the mood/setting for the next book. Things Gwen said will come up again, and like I said are important. Also, What A Time would be referring the good times they had together....and yes...I said had.

So...yeah, but here's what I know everyone came for the sequel. When will it come out? I don't know...I haven't written it, but all I can say that it will be a bit longer than this story. Also it won't be as happy as this story.

Thanks for the Memories