+ Chapter Six: What A Time +

Sigh.....the final chapter....my friends.

A Month and Half Later

Gwen's POV
It was mid-June and the last day of school were right upon us. I was sitting in class with Noah and Izzy. They looked at me. This year might have been the best year ever. My girlfriend...yes I just said girlfriend...and I got together. I, believed it or not, actually asked her to be mine and she agreed, we've been...one month strong, but we like to say ever since December, our first kiss. My mother...I don't know how I'll tell her, she's home now and suspecting things, but things are going to get better.

                 Courtney made me completely forget about all whole sophomore summer friendship breakup between me and my closest friends. She even helped me talk to them and we're all better...expect one, the one who took the fight the hardest. His name is Duncan, and he is-....was my best friend, my partner in crime, my...everything...but that's Courtney now...and being honest she's way better than him.

      "It's summer...what do you plan on doing?" Noah asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know chill...hang out. I might drive down and see Tristen." I said and she nodded.

      "What about...Courtney." Izzy said with a smirk.

      "Yes I'm going to spend time with her too." I said with a smiled and they both smiled at me.

              The bell rang and I quickly got up. I walked to my meeting spot that Courtney and I always met up at. I smirked as I saw her walking over to me. She smiled at me and I looked at her.

"Hello fellow senior." I said with smirk and she smile at me.

"Hey" She said and I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Oh...I'm going to Connor and Emma's graduation tonight by the way, I need to say my last goodbye to her." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's fine...tell her I said congrats." I said and she nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you later babe." She said and we shared a kiss.

Courtney's POV
It was 3:03 PM now and the graduation was at 6:00 PM. I was sitting in my room texting Gwen back and forth things were going amazing. We were actually together, nothing was wrong with our relationship, we got along perfectly, Gwen's just....words can't explain how amazing she is. I walked to the shower after Gwen told me she going to take a nap.

As time went on I got ready and then soon we were all on our way to see everyone graduate. Once we got there I sat there threw the ceremony and it was great. Emma was valedictorian and Connor...well he's stupid, and doesn't care about his grades...so he was not the salutatorian. As time went on I watched everyone graduate, and then we all made our way outside. Everyone was taking pictures and I smiled.

     "Courtney!" Emma said and I looked at her.

     "Emma!" I said and hugged her.

We posed for pictures, and then went inside for the afterparty. As I walked towards the cake I saw my father go off and talk to another. I sighed and looked at my phone. I texted Gwen...are you up text and then waited for a response. I thought she was taking a nap not going to sleep. I shrugged it off and then started walking.

     "Alberta!" Someone yelled and I looked over.

         Then someone ran into me knocking me onto the floor.

Gwen's POV
I woke up and looked around. The clock read 6:45 PM, and saw that the sun was doing down, but still light enough. I looked out the window again, and saw Jimmy outside in the pool with other kids from the football team. I rolled my eyes and then grabbed my phone. It was dead and I rolled my eyes and stretched over and grabbed my sketchbook.