+ Chapter One: Just A Dream +

Disclaimer: I do not own any Total Drama characters only the oc's. Also: this story has been set to mature for a reason so don't say didn't warn you.

Gwen's POV
     "Did you miss me?" He asked standing in front of my doorway.

            I jolted awake and ran to the door, while throwing the door opened only seeing Jimmy, my little brother walking and he looked over at me confused. I glowed and slammed the door.

"Good morning to you too." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I fucking hate dreaming...it makes me loopy and I don't know if it's reality or not. I walked over to my dresser to change and saw a picture of me and my older brother Tristen. I sighed and shook my head. I miss him, but he's a in America studying to become a trauma surgeon.

Courtney's POV
I was sitting eating breakfast, as my mother walked out of the house. Connor my older brother made his way to me and I looked over at Brandon my oldest brother as he was sleeping on the couch.

"Can't he like sleep in his dorm?" I asked and Connor looked at me.

"I'm pretty sure he's on fall break." Connor said and I looked at him.

"It's November 1st...how?" I asked and he shrugged.

              I rolled my eyes and just finished eating. Once I was done I put my dishes away and grabbed my keys. I walked out through the frosty air, to my car and started it up. I drove out of my neighborhood and to school. The second I parked my car, I walked through the cold to school and got my office keys out.

              I unlocked the office and walked to the back and first put my school president application down and then walked out to and the office lady Mrs. Cox smiled at me, and I smiled back.

       "Good morning Courtney." She said and I looked at her.

       "Good morning Mrs. Cox." I replied and then walked out of the office.

I made my way to my locker and as I was standing there putting my things down I felt someone's presence come up to me and I looked. It was Emma, my senior friend. I smiled at her and she walked up to me. She looked annoyed and I looked at her up and down.

        "Kitty annoyed the living hell out of me this morning." She said and I looked at her.

"What happened?" I asked and she looked at me.

Two Hours Later

Gwen's POV
I was sitting in history class, I looked at Lindsay up and down and there was a coughed and I and looked at Prince Charming himself...Noah. I sat there blinking at him, as he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at who I was looking at it.

"Stop staring at her tits." Noah said and I looked at him.

      "What?" I asked confused and he laughed.

"You're worse than a guy...everyone's going to know if you don't stop." Noah said and I rolled my eyes and looked away from Lindsay.

               I took my phone out of my pocket and sighed. No notifications from him, I forgot he left, who...that doesn't matter. I put my phone away and just put my head down.

        "I said stop looking at Lindsay's tits...not go depressed mode on me." Noah whispered and I punched him.

               He started laughing and I put my head back. I love and hate Noah, he's my best friend...but I mostly hate him as he way too sarcastic, and has to say some on everything I do. Like I was looking at Lindsay...I was NOT staring at her, there's a difference.