+ Chapter Five: Beautiful People +

I know the gap....you wanted them to see them go to the country together....just trust me...I got y'all.

Three Months Later

Gwen's POV
It was now late-March, Courtney and I have become inseparable since the ...we're planning new things to do together back after back. My mother just thinks I found a new friend, and her mother is the same. Things have been going so well, since I came home from Paris. Courtney's just great.

           All the posters were basically finished too, so whenever Courtney and I hung out...it was either at the park, or one of our houses. The more we hung out...made me fall in love with her more...yes I just said love. I know I'm falling head over heels fast, but I feel like I can be with her forever.

          I was sitting in my room, home alone. Courtney was in her meeting for student council and I was just sitting drawing waiting for her to maybe come over. I felt my phone vibrate under me and I grabbed it and held it up. I looked and saw that Courtney was texting me. I opened it and it said....

Look out your window -Courtney

I looked out the window and Courtney standing there holding up a poster that said 'Prom?' I put my finger up and ran down the stairs and out the door and hugged her.

     "Yes of course." I said and she smiled down at me.

          I looked up at her, and she gave a me a little kiss on the forehead. I looked at the prom and saw how bad the drawing was and I looked at her.

      "Who taught you how to drawing?" I asked and she gave me a look.

      "How many times do I have to say I do want to be artist...I want to be a lawyer." She said and I laughed.

      "As long as it keeps you talking...has many as I need." I said and she hugged me and I hugged her back.

           We started walking inside my house and up to my room. She reached her hand into my habitat and both Angus and Viola climbed onto her. I smiled watching them and then sent a quick text to my mom that Courtney was over. She walked over to me and I took Angus. I put him on my chest and then laid back on Courtney's thighs.

     "I'm not wearing a dress." I said and she looked at me.

     "You're wearing a dress." She said and I sat up.

     "No..." I said and she laughed.

     "Who asked you to prom?" She asked and I looked at her.

             Oh I can play that game too Courtney.

     "Who said yes?" I asked and she glared and I smirked.

     "Come on...we only have prom two times in our life, and you already said no to the carnival." She said and I sighed.

             Angus climbed across my chest and I picked him up and sat up and looked at Courtney and she quivered her lip. I rolled my eyes and she put Voila next to her and I glared.

     "Do not use my own pet against me." I said and she laughed.

     "Come on please." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"We can...look..." I said and she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at her and she Viola climbed into her shoulder and Angus crawled into my lap and I put him on on my forearm as I scratched his head.

The Next Day

Courtney's POV
               I was sitting in the seat, as Gwen was looking for a dress. I of course already had mine all set and ready at home as prom was tomorrow. I was on my phone reading articles about colleges, when I saw a curtain open and I looked up to see some other girl stepping out. I sighed...and stood up.