Chapter 7: Percy

PERCY

I can tell he's watching me, I had already caught him once. Once I looked over at him and he had the strangest look on his, almost as if he was having a war inside him head. The look of inner turmoil was so prominent I wanted to be able to read his mind. Maybe then I'd be able to understand him better. Once I swear I heard him sigh, but it wasn't like a bored sigh or an exasperated one. It almost sounded like longing. Now I really wanted to read him mind, to find out who he was thinking about. Is it bad that I want it to be me? The thought of him sighing about that while thinking about me brings a smile to my face. I see him shift in his seat out of the corner of my eye and that makes me curious. Is he uncomfortable?

I look over at him once again and ask, "What are you thinking about?" A feeling of triumph rises from within me as the blood rushes to his pale cheeks and paints them red as he blushed. Score one for Percy!! I'm pretty sure he was thinking about me if I made him blush when he thought about it. That brings the biggest smile to my face. Maybe he does like me. I think to myself.

With every turn I take I can't seem to keep my focus on the road, it keeps wandering to the person sitting in my passenger seat. I keep seeing him in my mind. I visualized kissing his lips. They looked so soft I was tempted to stop the car and kiss him right now just to find out but I'm not so sure that Nico would be okay with that. I visualized us back at my place him laying on the couch with me on top of him kissing him with so much passion and ferocity that it shocked me. I needed to stop thinking about this otherwise I was gonna get hard and scare him away. But then again I could see me slipping my hand up his shirt and pinching his nipple. The sound of his moan echoing in my ears. God, I wonder what his moan sounds like. I want to know what it tastes like to explore every part of him, his mouth, his nipples, his neck, his thighs. God what about his cock, what would it taste like to have that inside my mouth, the feeling of his come dripping down my throat? I shook my head to clear the lustful mist from my mind as I focused on my driving. This didn't last long. I want to know all of it. I had to know. What would it feel like to slam my rock hard cock into his soft, white ass? God, I hope I get the chance to find out.