Chapter 50: Percy

PERCY

I am being stared at. Everywhere. Does no one have anything better to do than gossip about my sex life? Every time I walk into a room it goes completely quiet and every time I leave a room whispers erupt behind me. 

I go to grab my books for my homework out of my locker and it's abruptly shut in my face, "So I hear you like dick, Jackson." 

I turn my head and see none other than the sly smile of Octavian Augur, "Octavian. It's been a while. Why are you even here? This isn't your school. Are you lost?"

Octavian rolls his eyes and says, "No I'm actually looking for someone right now. But don't worry I won't be here long." His eyes never stopped scanning the crowd.

"Well if you're looking for someone here then that can't be good. Nothing ever comes from associating with you."

His eyes light up as he finds what he's been searching so hard for, I turn around to see a flash of red hair in the distance as a girl took off and ran in the other direction. I don't know if Octavian could tell but it was very obvious that this girl did not want him to find her. 'That poor girl' is all I could think before Octavian was gone, chasing after her down the hallway.

I could see Nico as he grabbed his backpack and books out of his locked; I ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, with the secret out there was no reason to hide my feelings for him. I kissed his neck and whispered, "I need you at my place tonight. Preferably naked but I'll settle for you in my bed." The girl at the locker next to his looked at us with a grossed out expression on her face and quickly closed her locker.

I felt Nico's laugh vibrate against my lips as I continued to kiss up and down his heck. "You know, even though we are out now that doesn't mean you can just grope me whenever you want. I feel like PDA is a bit unnecessary." He said as he placed another book in his bag.

"Yeah, but have you seen your ass in these jeans? I'm barely holding on as it is. You think I could restrain myself more?" I said discreetly brushing my groin against his ass.

Nico slowly turns in my arms and stands on his toes to whisper in my ear, "Then maybe it would help if I took them off? I wouldn't want you to suffer unnecessarily."

I moaned and captured his lips for a quick kiss.

"My house. Now." I said as I dragged him towards my car.

                                                                                          ***

I push Nico against the wall as soon as we enter my dad's house. I kissed him hungrily, I haven't kissed him like this in a few days now. I needed it, I needed more. I pressed myself against him and pushed his jackets off his shoulders, my hands were moving on their own now as they glided up his shirt and tweeked a nipple. Nico rips his shirt off and then pulls mine over my head. I bring my lips back to his and slip my tongue in his mouth once more, loving the taste that was Nico. 

I lifted Nico and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I secure my hands around his ass and carry him to my bedroom, leaving our clothes on the floor. 

We brust through the door to my room and I kick the door shut as I toss Nico on my bed. I turn and lock the door; we wouldn't want any uninvited guests. I wanted Nico all to myself. 

I turn around and slowly begin unbuttoning my jeans as I stare down as Nico's flushed face, swollen lips, and his disheveled hair after his beanie was knocked off when I tossed him. How can one person be so god damn sexy? I pulled my pants down, exposing my erection, and watched as Nico bit his lip in anticipation.

I crawled onto the bed and slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his converse off. I've been thinking about stripping him naked all day, especially after that kiss in the cafeteria. 

I pushed his legs back with my hands behind his knees and brought my mouth down to his hole. I flattened my tongue and gave slow, purposeful licks. I could hear Nico moan as I lapped my tongue on his sensitive asshole. I pointed my tongue and began fucking his ass with my tongue; loving the way his moans intensified with every thrust of my tongue. Nico brought his hand to his cock and began pumping it slowly; I smacked his hand away, only I was allowed to give him pleasure right now. I slowly started licking up his taint as I reached his balls and popped one, then the other, into my mouth and gave a gentle suck. His cock twitched with pleasure and I slowly ran my tongue along his shaft til I reached the head. I gave it a gentle lick and then sucked it into my mouth. I sucked his delicious cock, swirling my tongue around his head every time I came up. 

I continued sucking as I brought my finger to his as and gently eased it in, earning an excited and earnest moan from Nico as I curled my finger and massaged his prostate. I began pumping in and out. 

I felt Nico's breathing accelerate and his body tense, his orgasm eminent, and pooped his dick out of my mouth.

"Oh no, Naughty Nico. You aren't allowed to cum yet." I said as I reached into my bedside drawer and brought out our cock ring from before. I slipped it onto his cock but instead of turning on the vibration I tightened it, stopping Nico's ability to cum. "You can cum when I say so and not a second before."

Nico nodded silently. I brought my cock to his ass and after lubing it up I push into him. He moans loudly, his cock twitches, and I begin thrusting into his tight hole.

"Fuuuuck you're so tight." I say as I grip his thighs tightly. I start to lose control as I lean into him and begin slamming into his ass.

"Percy, please!" Nico moans erotically as we move together.

"Please, what?"

"Please let me cum." Nico begs.

"I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to let you cum." I say as I grind my groin on his ass. Nico whines and spreads his legs wider. "And plus, I think you're enjoying this."

"Of course I am," he says breathlessly. "I love fucking you. I love your cock in my ass."

I slip out of his as and lie on the bed, "Then show me how much you love it. Come ride me." 

Nico crawls ontop of me and crouches over my dick. He grips my base and slowly lowers himself onto my hard member. He gets halfway before I grip his hips and slam my cock into him. 

"Fuck, Percy." Nico moans as he begins fucking me. 

I rest my hands behind my head leasurley and watch as Nico rides me. His cock bouncing every time he lowers himself onto me. Fuck, he feels so good. 

"You look so sexy right now." I reach up and pinch his nipple. Nico moans loudly. 

I feel my building orgasm as Nico rides me hard. I release Nico's cock and then sit up. I hold his ass in my hands and begin thrusting from underneath me quickly. Nico wraps his arms around my neck and brings his lips to mine. His kiss causes a chill to crawl up my spine and I lose it.

I flip Nico onto his stomach, his ass in the air, and thrust inside him once again.

"Fu-ck! You. Feel. So. Good!" Nico says with each thrust emphasizing his words.

"I fucking love you so much." I say as I fuck him hard and fast.

"Fuuuck Percy I'm gonna cum!" he says as he grips the sheets.

"I'm right there with you, baby. Come for me." I feel the sensation build and I fill his ass my hot load; Nico moans as he cum on my sheets. We collapse together and I plant a soft kiss on his lips. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."