Chapter 39: Percy

PERCY

When I woke up the next morning me eyes saw the face of a sleeping angel. Okay, so maybe it wasn't an actual angel. But, God, was he gorgeous. Nico's face was completely expressionless, it was relaxed and peaceful. It felt like a crime to wake him but, as he glanced at his phone, he realized they had slept in. It was around one o'clock in the afternoon, not much longer and Nico's family would be starting the festivities of the day.

Slowly, I wiggled down and out of his grasp and became level with Nico's cock, raised at half mast thanks to his morning wood. I gripped his shaft and began working my mouth and hand simultaneously. As Nico remained asleep his cock hardened in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock until Nico's hand rose and pulled the blanket away from us. 

"What are you doing?" Nico asked sleepily. Apparently his common sense was a little behind in waking up with him, because it was extremely obvious what I was doing. 

In answer, I swirled my tongue over the tip and then increased the suction once it was completely in my mouth again. My efforts increased as Nico's breathing became shallow. His hand came down and his fingers entangled themselves in my hair as my head bobbed up and down. I reached my hand up and began massaging his balls, rewarding me with a strangled whimper of pleasure from Nico. His balls tightened in my hand and Nico's salty-sweet cum flowed freely into my mouth. I struggled to swallow it as quickly as Nico produced it, stray strands trickled down my chin. As I pulled away I licked my lips and captured every last drop of Nico's delicious cum.

Nico pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply.

"That was an awesome wake-up call." Nico enthused.

I kissed him lightly and said, "I'm glad you liked it. Now it's time to get up." Nico frowned and got out of bed giving me an ever sweet glimpse at his nice ass. But sadly in no time we were both dressed and ready for the day of coming out of the closet. But a deep pit of anxiety still bubbled in my chest.

                                                                                ***

When we walked out of the room Hazel was sitting at the kitchen table eating Lucky Charms. The spoon stopped halfway to her mouth as her eyes landed on me as I walked in behind Nico. Her brow creased in confusion as she tried to make sense of the situation. Then her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Hey, where's Dad?" Nico asked nervously.

"He had a meeting with his investors. He said he'd probably be back around two." Hazel announced with confusion still dancing on her features. I watched Nico react to this news and observed him as he visibly relaxed.

"Oh, okay. Well, this is Percy. Percy, this is my sister Hazel."

"Yeah, we met when I did an exchange student program last year with Jason." I said as I shook her hand.

"Oh, yeah. I remember. You were the guy who had no idea how our school worked. Couldn't speak Latin worth shit either." She described.

"Hey, Jupiter High is completely different from my high school when it comes to rules, we are way more laid back. Not to mention I'm Greek, at least half anyway, and I understand it better than Latin. It just comes naturally."

Hazel was just about to respond when Nico interjected by saying, "Well that's nice. You both know each other. Then today's dinner won't be as bad as I thought it was going to be."

Unfortunately, Hazel chose this time to remember the purpose of the dinner.

"Oh, yea. I had almost forgotten about the dinner. So, Nico, what time is your girlfriend coming?" both me and Nico flinched at the word 'girlfriend.'