Chapter 15: Percy

PERCY

I woke to the sound of tires pulling out of the driveway. I sat up abruptly and looked around. I was completely naked and laying on the couch. My clothes were laying all over the floor and I had semen all over myself. I looked around, Nico's clothes weren't on the floor with mine anymore.

"Nico?" I yelled, my voice echoing slightly off the walls of my empty house. It was just me and the furniture. Now if only this was a scene from Beauty and the Beast, then I'd have someone here to share my misery with. Was I just a one night stand to him? The answer to that was as obvious as Nico's absence. I got up and walked to the shower, I had to get the shame of the experience off of me. I had told him I loved him. He said the he loved me, so why did he leave?

The hot water cascaded over my body and I begin to scrub the cement-like semen of of my groin and chest. Memories from last night flood my mind. I thought of how good it felt to thrust my cock into his ass and the taste of him as I lapped at his hole. The sound of his cries of pleasure echoed inside my mind. He was gonna be a bitch to get over. I felt a tingling sensation in my pelvic area and looked down. God dammit, I was hard just thinking about him.

I reached down and stroked my now hard member. Thoughts of Nico as he rode me the night before flooded my mind and I jerked my dick faster. Each memory sent a wave of pleasure down my spine and through my cock. The feeling as he teased my nipples and licked my abs sent a shiver through me. The moment he said, "I love you, too." I shuddered and came hard at the thought of him sharing my feelings. I finished washing my body and then went back out into the living room, the play screen from the movie we watched last night still playing on the tv. I plopped myself down onto the couch and closed my eyes, and tried to forget last night.