New Me

Bella

As soon as I let out my last breath, holding my husband's hand as he died next to me, a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and I knew we had both died. My weddings ring was taken off my finger and is on a chain around my neck so I can hold onto that life as I enter and go through this one.

Once I was able to breathe again, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my strange new bedroom. It was the room in the attic, and the walls were a pale blue.
"Time to wake up darling... it's time for school." A man said as he opened the latch in the floor board.
"Thanks dad." I smiled figuring that this man was my dad.
"Dad? I mean you can call me that if you want kiddo, but you know your aunt and I aren't really your parents, right?" The man asked.
"Sorry, I just had a dream about my dad... sorry, I know." I cringed at my own lie. They seem like wonderful people, I don't really want to lie to them. After he ducked back downstairs, I quickly took a shower and looked at myself in a mirror.
I now have long, wavy, blonde hair, light blueish purple eyes, and I have a nice tan. I nodded as I finished getting dressed for school.

I slipped on my boots and walked downstairs to have breakfast with my aunt, uncle, and either my cousins or siblings

I slipped on my boots and walked downstairs to have breakfast with my aunt, uncle, and either my cousins or siblings. (I'll figure it out.)
"Good morning Bella, how did you sleep?" My aunt asked as she kissed my head.
"Very well, thank you." I smiled as I ate my strawberry parfait and drank my coffee.
"Lillianna, dear, don't chew on your spoon. Caitlin, stop sucking on your shirt." My aunt scolded as they all stopped.
"Connor, can you take them to school? I have to get to work, and take Bella to school for her first day of freshman year." She said.
"Alright Brianna, calm down, I've got it. Come on my lovelies, and I'll take Brandan and Bonnie to the daycare center." Uncle said kissing his wife on her head before he left with the little ones.
"Are you ready, dear?" Aunt Brianna asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled as I shouldered my backpack and got into her car and she drove me to school.
"Have a good day my dear." She said as I smiled and walked inside.