Royal Wedding

Bella

I never thought that I'd get married so young in any of my lives, but here I am, getting ready for my ghostly wedding at the palace. Lady Leiah is putting the finishing touches on my dress as a few of the other ladies in waiting helped me with my hair and makeup.

 Lady Leiah is putting the finishing touches on my dress as a few of the other ladies in waiting helped me with my hair and makeup

Once the girls declared me to be ready, a knock sounded on the door.
"You look beautiful, your Highness. Are you ready?" Clockwork asked as I nodded an looped my arm with his as we walked down to the throne room where the ceremony was going to be held.
"Are you ready, my dear?" He asked as he shifted into his elderly form.
"Quite." I smiled lightly at him before I kissed his cheek and we walked down the aisle to see Danny looking as handsome as ever in his princely outfit. I know it's cliche and all, but once our eyes met, it seemed as if everyone else had just vanished and it was just us. His smile was so sweet, even though he looked as if he was tru not to laugh at me, because I was basically dragging Clockwork down the aisle with me, so I can see how that would be funny.
Thankfully, it didn't take much time to get to his side and Clockwork came up and started the ceremony.
"We are gathered here today to witness the bonding of these two souls and the uniting of the the future king and queen of the Ghost Zone." He started. "Danny Phantom, do you take Bella Shadow to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked Danny.
"I do." Danny smiled.
"And Bella Shadow, do you take Danny Phantom to be your Lawfully wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?" He asked again as a tear slipped from my eye.
"I do." I grinned.
"If there is anyone who objects to this wedding, speak now, or forever hold your peace." Clockwork paused for a moment before continuing. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He said as Danny grabbed me by my waist and dipped me before he gave me a passionate kiss, I obviously kissed him back. He slowly pulled us up and pulled away before sweeping me up into his arms and taking me to our room.