Portals to Another World

Bella

We followed F.K into the palace, that was being remodeled to look less like someplace that will torture you, and into the throne room to see a red dragon and a ninja.
"Cool! A ninja! And a dragon!" Danny exclaimed as my jaw dropped.
"Randy Cunningham, 9th grade ninja, and Jake Long, American Dragon." I said as they all looked at me.
"How do you know us?" Randy asked.
"I... I just do... where are my manners, I am Rosabella Phantom, princess of the Ghost Zone. Would you like something to eat?" I asked.
"With all due respect, princess, none of us know these..." F.K started.
"People, and you might not, but I do. They are heros in their worlds." I snipped as he silenced.
"Sure, I could use something to eat." Randy shrugged.
"Fright Knight will show you the way to the dinning room, and Danny and I will join you shortly." I said as Danny looked at me and F.K showed them to the dinning room.
"Who are they?" He asked.
"Remember how I told you I'm from another Earth?" He nodded. "They have TV shows as well, but I haven't seen most of the episodes, just a few in each." I said as he nodded again.
"They are the good guys?" He asked.
"Yes, I would have told you otherwise." I said as he pulled me into his arms.
"Mine." He said.
"Jealous, are we?" I laughed as he pouted and I kissed him. "Come on Danny, I think you'll get along just fine." I took his arm before we walked over to the guys.
"Sorry it took so long." Danny said as we joined them at the table.
"Oh it's juice, this castle is bruce bro." Randy said as I cracked a smile.
"Thank you." I laughed.
"Have you ever been in a castle? Or in front of royalty?" Jake hissed under his breath.
"Don't worry about it, we're still getting used to this as well." Danny said as I squeezed his hand lovingly.
"So... are you two a thing?" Jake asked.
"Married." Danny answered quickly as my face burned.
"Oh, that's bruce... how long?... and how old are you?" Randy asked as Jake hit him.
"About a month now, and we're 15." I said as the food came out. This is so awkward! I thought to myself as I picked at my food while the boys inhaled. Show some initiative! "So, did you guys come here to say hello or... actually how did you get here?" I asked trying not to sound like I was accusing them.
"I was pulled into a portal while fighting a bad guy and I was dropped into Jake's world, then after a few months we were both brought here." Randy explained.
"Does that sound like something that would happen, Belle?" Danny asked.
"Yeah, crossovers happened pretty often when I was a kid, but they never crossed all three of you together, well, other then in fanfictions, but other than that, never." I said racking my brain. "The only reason they would ever do a crossover like this would be because of some huge bad guy we couldn't fight alone." I added.
"Huh?" Jake asked as I looked up at them.
"Ok, so I'm from a totally different world then all of you. My world is where all of you are TV shows... I know it doesn't make any sense, but I still don't completely understand it yet either and I've been doing this for quite a few lifetimes." I said as their jaws dropped. "So when you guys come here to this world, that, almost always, means that something big is coming and we need your help." I added as they nodded.
"So we're here to help you?" Jake asked as I nodded.
"That is so... BRUCE!" Randy exclaimed as I nodded.
"Or you could be wrong, and this is just a forceful visit?" F.K said as my brows shot up and he silenced.
Hopefully he's right and I'm just over reacting.