Ghost of Past

Bella

I woke up sprawled across the couch, the next morning after a very long night of planning. I yawned and stretched before I felt something moving underneath me.
"Morning, princess. Comfortable?" Danny asked as I quickly got off of his lap.
"I'm so sorry!" I blushed hard as he laughed.
"We should try to get used to... that sooner then later." He yawned as he sat up. Thankfully today is Saturday so we don't have to go to school today.
"We will... soon... maybe... anyway, I'm gonna take a shower." I blushed hard as I ran upstairs to the bathroom and took a nice, hot shower that nearly peeled my skin off, but goodness, did that feel wonderful.
Once I dried myself off, I applied some lotions and got dressed in a blue polka-dot dress, paired with ankle boots.

"You look beautiful." Danny gaped at me as I walked out to meet him.
"Thank you. I don't really wear dresses, so don't get too used to this." I scolded as he nodded.
"Well, since you're already dressed up, how about we go on a proper date?" Danny asked as I nodded rolling my eyes and we set out to have walk in the park.
It wasn't long before our ghost sense went off. I groaned and rolled my eyes as we transformed into our ghostly alter egos and took to the skys to find this ghost quickly. Unfortunately, the ghost found me first and knocked me out of the air and pummeled me into the ground. I groaned as I tried to fight back.
"I order you to stop!" I tried to push the weight of my title over this situation, but it didn't work.
"Sorry little princess, I don't care for your success." The woman ghost said as she shot a beam at me and I dodged it. "Oh little cousin, you could really work on your strategy!" The woman yelled as I got a good look at her.
"Silla?" I asked as a grin appeared on her face.
"So you do remember me! How sweet!" She exclaimed as she shot another beam at me and it hit me as I fell hard into the ground. "Where's my father!?"
"Connor? He left quite a few months back. He left with his wife and kids, and they just left me here." I said as she grabbed my neck.
"You're lying!" She yelled as she squeezed my throat.
"I'm not! You can check the house! They sold it." I choked as she dropped me.
"Why would they leave me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.
"I don't know, but they left me too... it gets easier, trust me." I frowned.
"No bother, I'll just live with my new family until I can track them down." She said before she quickly dissapeared.
"What just happened?" Danny asked as he helped me up.
"I have no idea, but it's over... for now." I said as he nodded.
"Sorry about the picnic." He frowned.
"It's fine, how about we watch the stars tonight for our rain check. I heard it's supp to be clear and beautiful out tonight. And on top of that, there's supposed to be a meteor shower at midnight." I nudged his shoulder.
"You know me so well." He kissed my cheek as we flew back home.
"Oh! They're back! Ok, so we have some questions about the weddings." Jazz said as she and Maddie sat us down on the couch.
"Which one is first?" Maddie asked.
"We haven't gotten that far yet?" Danny looked at me.
"How about we go to the Ghost Zone and figure out what they're planning there before we do anything else." I suggested as they nodded and Danny and flew into the Ghost Zone to see that preparations were already beginning to take place everywhere.
"I'm guess that the first wedding will be here?" Danny chuckled lightly as I nodded.
"Your Highnesses, I am lady Lieah. I am here helping with your wedding. I just need colors and sizes for your wedding." She curtsied to us before she got to work on sizing me. "Colors?"
"Maybe Green and Purple? Like our ghost colors?" I suggested as Danny nodded.
"Wonderful! Now, the wedding will be in 3 days. Then it's off to the honeymoon for you two!" She said before she scurried away and my face reddened.
"Oh, that quickly?" I asked as my throat went dry.
"Apparently... are you ok?" Danny asked as he took my hand in his.
"Yeah, it's all just happening so fast... don't you think?" I asked as he nodded and we flew home to tell the others before we went up to the roof and watched the stars.