Unexpected News

~Slenderman's POV~

     "You never gave her powers?" I questioned, making Slander nod. Slander had just finished explaining that Heather didn't need to have power's 'gifted' to her, as she already had these powers herself. She just need some.. help, to unlock them, so to speak. I put a hand to my chin and looked down, deep in thought. This brings up some questions that I don't think she could answer.

     "Can't you get EJ to do like, a blood test on her or something?" Slander asked, "I mean, he is the house's doctor, ain't he?" I thought about this for a minute before nodding.

     "I can ask him to run some tests on her," I started, "and Skylor. I have a feeling that the two are somehow related if they both came here for similar reasons." We talked for a little longer before he left and I went to go talk with EJ.

     It didn't take me long before finding EJ in his lab. He was messing around with some liquids in some flasks and most likely making more of his 'serum' he uses on people. Once he took notice of my presence, he put them down and turned to face me.

     "Yes?" he questioned, slightly tilting his head. I explained to him the situation and he just nodded, not asking any questions. "If I find anything, I'll let you know." With that, I left.

~EJ's POV~

     "Why do we have to do this again?" Skylor asked with her arms crossed. Heather just sighed, looking over at her.

     "Do you ever listen to anyone?" Heather asked.

    "...Only when it interests me," Skylor shrugged. "But seriously, why are we doing this again?"

    "Because Slendy think's we're related and wants to make sure we're not... humans?" Heather replied, "What makes him think we're not human?" She held down some gauze over the area I drew some blood from before looking at me.

     "Apparently Slander never gave you powers, you had them yourself," I explained, "he didn't go into that much detail. Mainly because he doesn't know himself. Which is why he asked me to look into this. And by telling from the blood I took from both of you, you aren't human. Human's don't have black blood." Once getting what I needed from the two, I shooed Skylor out of my lab, but let Heather stay. I sighed as Heather continuously asked questions, making me glare at her. Though, she couldn't see behind my mask and just shrugged.

     "If you want me to leave you to work, you should say so," she smiled, making me sigh and shake my head with a smile.

     "You might be annoying, but I like the company," I smiled.

~Skylor's POV~

      After leaving EJ's lab, I made my way towards the kitchen. I saw Jeff, Hoody, Masky, and Helen- well, BP. He want's me to start calling him that as he hates the name 'Helen,' which I could understand. I walked over to the fridge, where I stood behind Masky and Hoody, only to make them do a double take when they turned.

"When the hell did you walk in?" Masky asked, I just smiled and shrugged before reaching into the fridge and pulling out the apple juice. After pouring myself a glass, I put the jug bag into the fridge before leaving the kitchen only to have my arm taken by Dark and pulled into the living room where a majority of the other pasta's were waiting.

"Should I be concerned about this?" I questioned before taking a sip of my juice, like the inner five year old I am.

"It's 'family game night' as Slendy puts it," Jane spike up. "It's the one night of the week we all have a truce to not claw each other's throats out and just have fun."

"Unless you're a cheating asshole," Jeff said as he turned his head towards Ben and glared, though Ben just smiled and shrugged.

"Oooh," I replied, "what's tonight's game, then? Or is it like since Heather and I are the new ones we get to choose?" I questioned.

"It's actually EJ's turn to choose what game it is," Liu spoke up, "but it's yours and Heather's after him. It goes on a rotation of who got to the house first to the newest person. So most likely you'll go before Heather." I nodded and we waited a few more minutes before Herobrine, EJ, ans Heather walked down the stairs.

"Mario Kart 8 tournament," EJ said while immediately going towards the gaming room. Everyone looked around before shrugging and following him and seeing him already setting up a bracket for everyone. Jeez... there are so many of us... I cannot see this going well...

~Later~

Like I had predicted, nothing went well. Ben was standing on the back of the sofa holding a wii steering wheel, a pot on his head, and was screaming. The girls- minus Sally and Heather- were literally having a cat fight and when one of them tried to crawl away, they were dragged back in, and Jeff and Dark were currently underneath me. I had spritzed them in the eyes with Febreze as they not only annoyed me, but punched me in the face. Just thinking about them getting spritzed in the eyes again made me smile darkly.

     There was also EJ, who had put Heather behind him, as he wanted to keep here away from the chaos that had risen from his choice of gaming. Mainly since most of the guys were arguing and the others were at each other's throat- but not to the extent of the girls. Not only that, but Slendy and his family were watching the chaos as it ensued, with Sally standing behind them.

     After a few minutes of Ben screaming, I finally got annoyed with it. "Fucking shut up!" I yelled, spraying the Febreze in his eyes, making him scream louder in pain as he fell off the sofa and made the pan bang his head around. I laughed harder at this before it turned into a maniacal laugh, gaining a few stares from some of the house members.

     "Sometimes I worry about you Skylor," BP said, shaking his head as he crossed one arm to hold his elbow and his other hand on his cheek.

    "You should always worry about me," I chuckled, before jumping off the two idiots, making them groan. I smiled and looked up at him, making him sigh and shake his head. "And Heather, I have seen her dark side." BP and I turned to see EJ staring down at her and seeing Heather have a dark look on her face that told us she was plotting something.

    "What are you plotting?" EJ questioned, making Heather out on an innocent persona and shrug her shoulders. He sighed and shook his head.

     After a moment or two longer, Slendy cleared his throat which seemed to make everyone stop in their tracks before looking towards him. BP and I shared a quick glance at each other before turning back towards him.

      "I'm light of some recent news," Slendy started, "I have decided to let Heather and Skylor stay at the house as permanent residents."

      "Huh?" a few questioned, others a little angry at the sudden inclusion of the two of us. Thought before anyone could ask more questions, someone spoke up.

     "They're my daughters!"