❤️ Chapter 5(Misunderstanding)❤️

Spinel P.o.v

I felt so alone, no one understand me, but now I have the most wonderful person I dreamed of by my side.

All my fears of being alone just desepared when she's around. It's so strange feeling inside my gem, it's so warm and fluffy.

When I saw her hand in front of my face, i snaped back to reality.

(Y/n) :
Spinel, are you ok?

Spinel:
Huh, oh it's nothing, I just got list in thoughs.

(Y/n) :
I'm glad you want to start over again, especially with me.

Then she smiles, not a fake smile but It's real one. I felt my face got little hotter than before. She asked me if I was ready to go with her to cristal gems. I get little nervous, but it fade as I felt her hand catch mine.

Spinel :
I-i'm ready.

So we went down to rest of a group. As we went i felt butterflys inside my gem. What is this starnge new felling?

(Y/n) P.o.v

(Y/n) :
Heyyy, guys guess who is back!

(Y/n) ! They all gasped. I turned to face spinel, she looked unsure about it all. She ended up being behind me all the time.

*Little Timeskip*

(Y/n) :
Spinel, can I Ask a favor ?

Spinel :
Are you kidding?
Anything!

We went outside and run  where injector was, I asked her to turn it off.

She nod and step forword, while making horn of her pinky. When sound was heard injector stoped working everyone start chering. Steven grabed me by arm and asked me for help with regaining garnet's memories. I accepted, but i wanted Spinel to came with us. He said that she's too unstable to go yet. It make me angry and sad at the same time.

Spinel looked at me with mixed emotions of fear, confusion, anger and many more. Steven had no idea that I wanted to help, but with spinel by my side as I promised her.

(Y/n) :
Steven, spinel is going with us!
I'm not going if she isn't.
You have to understand that I'm not going to break my promise.

Spinel :
Is that all you two needed me for ?
To turn off my injector?

(Y/n) :
Spinel, it's not like that! I-

Steven :
Well ... yeah.

Spinel :
I did what you wanted is that it?!

(Y/n) :
Spinel, I-

Steven :

We can just forget this ever happend.