❤️Chapter 8(Warming cold gem)❤️

A/n
< guys your ganna make me cry. Tysm for 1k reads. It so important to me to know you like my book. >

So here I'm asking you, if ya'll want oneshot book of our lovely gem, Spinel
Tell me down on the comments what you think.

Ok back to story shall we?

(Y/n) P.o.v

I woke up and wanted to check time, but it was hard with Spinel still asleep.

(Y/n) :
Spinel, wake up, it's morning.

I poked her,but that doesn't woke her up, so I was stuck with her laying on my chest, untill she wake up. After what seems like 30 min hunger started to kick in, I poked her again, but this time little harder.

(Y/n) :
Spinel wake up, I'm hungry

She opened her eyes a little and yawned. She's such a sleepy head. She looked cute for a gem, she behave like a kid.

Spinel :
*Yawn* oh, what time is it?

She rubbed her eye while saying this.

(Y/n) :
So how was sleep?

Spinel :
To be honest, it was the nicest thing I did, in 6000 years.

(Y/n) :
So, are you ready for a day?
Because, we'll be going to shopping center!

I said with enthusiasm in my voice.

Spinel :
Why are we going there?

(Y/n) :
Well, hmmm... How to explain you this. Oh, well on earth we have something called seasons. There are four of them.
Spring, summer, fall and winter. Weather is changing it depends on which one is at the moment. Now we have late summer, that means it'll become colder day by day.
So we are going to center to buy ourselfs some warmer clouths.

She listened to my words with curiosity and temptation.

Spinel P.o.v

This weather and seasons thing was interesting.

(Y/n) :
So anyway I'm going to kitchen. Want to try earth food? I'll do pancake.

I wasn't sure about earth food but at the same time I wanted to try new things, so I agreed.

(Y/n) :
Awww You'll ganna love it.

Spinel :
If you say so.

After 40 min she came and have me plate with food called "pancake" it sure looked delicious.

(Y/n) :
Here ya go.

Spinel :
Wow.... How do I eat?

She showed me step by step how to eat, to be honest it was so good.

After we ate she wanted to give me something warm, because today can be really cold in the morning. We want upstairs to her bedroom to get some warm clouths.

After some time, she gave me her old pink sweter. This was the best thing I saw to wear.

We went outside to her car,cold wind hit my face only now I  can feel why shy wanted to give me something warm. She opened door for me to get inside the car, so I got inside as she get to the other side and got inside as well. She toled me to fasten belt. I was confused and asked her what it is for.

(Y/n) :
Well, Spinel it's for your safety. Some of drivers and just dumbassy's and don't think they can hurt someone. Also I don't want you to get hurt if I had to immediately stop.

It suprised me how much she actually cared about me and my safety. My face grow hotter and become nervous around her. The most improtent thing it si that I have no idea what's happening to me.

Before I say anything we're already there, I got lost in thoughs. Her voice got me from thoughs.

(Y/n) :
Spinel, we are here,are you daydreaming?

Spinel :
W-what? N-n-no I'm not!

(Y/n) :
Whatever you say Spins.

Spinel :
Spins? What it this?

(Y/n) :
Your name is long so I wanted to give you shorter one. It't called nickname.

Learning new things, and how different homeworld is from earth is amazing. I finnally get our of car and follow (y/n) to gigant building with letters "shopping center".

She took me by hand and toled me to don't get lost in this place, it's so easy to get lost but, hard to found each other. We went to one of many others shops with much more clouths od different kinds and colors.

*Timeskip*
After hours of trying out clouths

Oh men, all thouse things sure are strange, I never thought I would get so many thing in just one day. (Y/n) sure is kind person and It make me feel warm inside my gem, like I feel loved and cared for. As for (y/n), she looks tried, but yet she still have energy to end day with smile. After we get back to (y/n)'s house, she toled me to get bags of clouthes while she opens door. I did it without breaking sweet with my powers, I made it look easy.

We head inside and I layed bags down and went to kitchen where (y/n) was. I could smell wonderful smell.

Spinel :
What is this smell, (y/n)?

(Y/n) :
It's hot chocolate, wanna try some?

My eyes lit up with excitment.

Spinel :
Yes!

She gave me mug with hot chocolate, but before my lips could even try taste od it, she warned me that it can be really hot, and that she didn't want me to burn my thoung.

I waited 10 min and she toled me I can drink now but slowely. It was amazing.

We finished our hot chocolate and put mugs away on a table. Out of no where I heard yawn, I looked at (y/n), she must have been really tried, I felt sleepy as well.

(Y/n) :
Ok Spinel come here we're going to bed.

She grabed me a s hold me close, so I won't fall. I hugged her and buried my face in her chest. We both layed on bed and slowely drifted of to sleep.

Word count : 992
Ty for support and 1k reads!
See ya in next chapter guys ;)