Battling against a Cat Faunus

It has been a couple of years since Aurora saves Amber. Aurora is now walking down a city. Amber explained to him why the situation with Amber is really bad.

Amber is a person known as a Fall Maiden. She has the power to manipulate nature itself and, if wants, she could easily destroy towns. The person, Cinder, was chasing Amber to get her power, do she could be feared by everyone around the world. So she was thankful that Aurora has been there, at the right place and time. Still, Aurora was unsure if he can take protection responsibly.

Right now, he is wandering around an abandoned Atlas Base. His night vision is on, and he is looking everywhere. As he is looking everywhere in the base, he than thought to himself.

'This place looks like it has been abandoned, or more likely, attacked. I have to be careful. There could still be come enemies that could be here. If I let my guard down, it's my end here."

As he looks around, he didn't notice a pair of golden cat eyes staring at him. The eyes than glared, and there is a black sword unfolding behind the person.

As Aurora looks around, he than sees a computer of sorts. He than used a hard drive and inserted it to see how much information it has inside of itself. There wasn't that much information, but it does talk about the new model Atlas Knights.

 There wasn't that much information, but it does talk about the new model Atlas Knights

They are known as the Atlas Knight-200's. They are said to be way more advance than the previous models that Aurora is possessing.

These androids possess a more slender, humanoid appearance than their predecessors. They are clad in white armor, with their black robotic workings visible underneath. Their armor is thin at the midsection, neck and joints, but their chest and legs appear well-protected. There are sheaths, so that the rifles are slung diagonally across their backs.

Speaking of rifles, the AK-200s are armed with handheld rifles of the same type used by their human counterparts, which are called the Atlas Soldiers, rather than their predecessors' built-in firearms

Speaking of rifles, the AK-200s are armed with handheld rifles of the same type used by their human counterparts, which are called the Atlas Soldiers, rather than their predecessors' built-in firearms. While they are not terribly accurate with these weapons, they can be pretty powerful what they're grouped in rather large numbers by saturating targets with fire. Aside from rifles, the AK-200s possess straight built-in blades along their forearms which they can use in melee combat.