Wait i should be working! (Jayxdaniel)

Daniel POV:
'Damn it. I don't wanna work today.' I think as I tiredly unlock the cafe. I work downtown. I work from 8am to 9pm. I usually work with one other person but he called in sick earlier. I walk in and set everything up and wait for the customers to roll in.

~Time skip to noon~

Jays POV:
Another day of being unsuccessful and bored. Might as well head on down town. I walk as the chilly air starts to bug me. In a desperate state to escape the winter wind I walk into a random shop. Once I'm in a warm homey vibe washes over me. It smells nice and like coffee 'Huh, a guess one coffee wouldn't hurt' I take off my jacket and hang it on the coat rack next to the door.

There's a short line up to the counter as people are waiting to order. I wait in line as well.

After a bit it's my turn. I look at the menu and hear a nice angelic voice say "hello sir. Welcome to the cafe. Can I get u anything?" I look down to where the voice had come from and see a tired, sweaty, cute guy. He can't possibly be that much younger than me. I push my thought out of my head and order a simple black coffee with 6 creams and 2 sugars. He notes it down and nods his head. "And the name?" I blush a bit and say "j-jay" Damn it. I stuttered. He doesn't seem to notice and writes my name down in his notepad.

He looks back at me and says "thank u sir. Ur order will be ready in a few minutes" and he gives me the most cutes smile I have ever seen in all of humanity. I can't help but feel my face heat up and smile back.

'Oh gosh... that guys cute. I have nothing better to do... guess I'll stick around;)' i think to my self wondering how to start a conversation with the short green haired man

Dans POV:
'Huh. That guy had super cute hair! A nice gold color. Too bad I'll probably never see him considering how big this city is' I Sigh as I make his order

Jays POV:
I start to zone out until I hear that sweet voice again "Jay? Ur order is ready" I stand up and walk over to the counter. As I go to reach for my cup our fingers touch. I act as if nothing happened but the other boys face clearly is flushed. He snatches his hand away and continues working. He sure is cute.

I stick around for the rest of the day drinking more coffee and trying to talk with the coffee boy but fail because he's so busy. It's now 9 pm and I see the boy walk over to the shops store and flips the 'open' sign off. He sighs and walk back into the kitchen.

There's none else here. Did he even notice it still here? I follow him back to the kitchen. I peek and see that he's cleaning up. I walk over and decide to ask if he needs help

"Hey, do u need help?" The smaller male jumps up and flips around, his eyes filled with fear. Once he notices it's me he just covers his face in embarrassment. "Oh. S-sorry my bad. I didn't recognize u. Can I help u?" He says putting his hands back down to his side. I look at the short boy up and down, he's kinda chubby but not out of shape, cute~

I look him in the eye and say "uh.. yeah. What's ur name?" Damn it. That's not what I wanted to ask, but then again I shouldnt try to force my feelings on him he straightens his back a bit and says "my name is Daniel. Ur jay right?" I nod my head. He shoots me another smile. Damnit... I can't take it anymore.

I look around just in case there really is anyone else in the shop, it's empty. Now I make my move. I turn back to Daniel to see that he's back at cleaning. I go and push myself real close to his backside makeing sure my crotch is at his ass level.
His face turns a pink shade and he turns his head to face me "w-what are u doing?" He asks. I grab a rag and say "I'm helping u clean. I smile back at him makeing sure I look innocent. He hesitates but nods his head and goes back to wiping down the kitchen.