All Hallows Eve

*Hi guys, Spoopy here! This chapter/part includes the reader, who will be gender neutral!*

*There's also one of my favorite popular ship, AfterDeath(Geno x Reaper[Woah I have an OC named Reaper...])

*There's a knock on the door.

Serif: That's not Coru. *Opens door* Heya!

*Standing there was Classic(Undertale Sans), Papyrus(Undertale Papyrus), Carrot(Underswap Papyrus), Edge(Underfell Papyrus), Red(Underfell Sans), Geno(AfterTale Sans), Reaper(Reapertale Sans), Dance(DanceTale Sans), Asy(AsylumTale Sans), Alter(AlterTale Sans), and Femme(The genderswap of Sans).

Papyrus: HELLO HUMAN!

Serif: I ain't human paps. Nice to see ya!

Femme: Hey there, Serif! Nice to see that I'm not the only one here who's not a male!*Walks in*

Reaper: Paps is reaping the Souls today. He says I should take a break. *Shrugs**Walks in*

Dance: Papyrus is at another party where he's a judge for the dance competition. I asked him to come, he said that he wanted to be a judge. He says sorry for not coming.*Walks in*

Serif: It's fine.

Asy: Hiya Serif!!!!*Tackles them*

Serif: *Is buried underneath the broken straightjacket, but somehow stays upright despite their short height* Hi Asy! How are you?

Asy: Great!!! Papy says hi too!

Serif: Tell Papy I said Hi!

Asy: Ok! *Walks on in*

Serif: Heya Geno.

Geno: Hello. *Walks in*

Classic: *Teleports behind them*

Serif: Hiya Classic, heya Red!

Red: 'ello...*Walks in*

Serif: Hi there, Edge.

Edge:*Grunts**Walks in*

Serif: *Closes door* Hi Bro.

Classic: Heya kiddo. 

Serif: Aren't you going to change into your costume?

Classic: I'm in my costume already. I'm Sans!

Serif: .....ok...

Classic: *Teleports onto the couch and starts drinking ketchup*

Serif: Meh.

-Some time later-

*Everyone is in the living room. They are all in their costumes.

Here's some photos of them:

Except Frisk was out with the other humans to go Trick-or-treat-ing

*Error was a vampire, and Ink was a lil' bat!

*Author does not have the rest of the photos...

*Fell/Red was a mustard bottle, and Edge was just himself. Reaper was a reaper... Sans just taped the word "Costume" to his jacket, and Papyrus was a pumpkin. Dream was a lightbulb  (don't ask), and Blue dressed up as a chef! Aww!

*Carrot/Stretch was a carrot(Running out of ideas), Nightmare and Shattered were octopus', Feather was a Pheonix, X was Cross & Cross was X(They literally just swapped clothes lmao), Glasses didn't change, he said he preferred being himself in his own clothes, Robin was what he called, Candy Rapper(This actually happened in school, one of the French teachers dressed as that, it was super cool); He had black clothing, wore a gold chain, and a backwars hat. His pants had candy wrappers on him.

*Serif was Geno, and Geno was Serif. Cooooooooool

Serif: Now that we're dressed up, we're acually going to somewhere else.

Error: We could've left??

Serif: No, this place we're going to is a mansion owned by my friend's boss.They live there. 

Nightmare: Who the hell lives with their boss?

Serif: Them.

Sharp: *Curious*

Serif: Anyways, gotta warn you, we're going to a house full of psychotic murderers.

Everyone: ?????

Dream: ? Oh no! WHy?

Serif: They kill humans.

Everyone: What. / Nice.

Serif: *Uses a pixel/glitch that's floating around them to open a portal. The portal is glitchy*

Carrot: Is that safe?

*Everyone looks inside the portal, it seems to be a living room.

Serif: Coru!

*The person that had chased Lust with a chainsaw comes down the stairs.

Corrupted: Oh hoi! *Yells* GUYZ DAY R HERE!

*people come down..