Chapter 11 - A Messy Situation

(Insert song: 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood)

BOOM!

One of Green Goblin's missiles nearly got me. He shot them without any breaks. I barely dodge all of them. The whole floor was wrecked. I became even more frantic when I remembered about Peter being here with me.

"I have to warn Peter about Goblin and get out of this place before he gets to Peter too," I thought.

I started devising a plan on how to distract him for a moment. I saw some wood blocks which were stacked in the corner. I started throwing them at Goblin at once. Even though he shot at some of them, there was still a lot left hitting him good. I bolted to the rooftop without wasting any chances. Peter turned at me about to said something.

"Aoi, I-"

"Peter, we should....get out of here... now," I barely could talk from panting.

"What? What's the matter?," he held me on my arm, "Has one of the guards found out we trespassed?"

"It's... it's Green Goblin!" I shouted, "He's here!"

"Woah... okay, let's get out of here fast!" he pulled my hand towards the stairs.

WHOOOM!

A missile suddenly came from behind us and blew right in front of us. We were sent flying and thrown to the edge, close to falling down.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Goblin yelled.

It got very dangerous. The first priority was to get Peter away from him. I thought hard on some ways to send him out of there fast.

"Peter, you have to trust me, okay?" I held his hands.

"What? What are you gonna- WOOAAAHHHH!" he screamed as I pushed him from the edge.

"I wish Peter would fall like a feather and extremely slowly reach the ground," I wished in my head.

I looked down to make sure, and he was floating down at a very slow pace.

"AOI! WATCHOUT!" Peter yelled, pointing into something above me.

I quickly turned back and saw Goblin was about to launch at me with his surf-jet thingy. I ducked and lied flat on the ground, narrowly avoided him from stabbing me. As he was making a U-turn, I sent some windows glass to fly, targeting him. While he was busy dodging them, I scrambled to the stairs. I tripped myself, but I managed to stand back up, go down to the office floor and search for a restroom. I changed into my costume as fast as I can. After I changed, I went towards the elevator, but a guard blocked me.

"Hey, you are not supposed to be here, kid!" he told me.

"Sir, please move away from here!" I begged him, "There's a bad guy chasing me!"

"You expect me to buy it?" he still blocked me from going, "And what bad guy are you talking about?"

"YOU THINK CAN OUTRUN ME? HAHAHAHAHA!" Goblin showed up from the stairs, flying towards us.

"THAT ONE!" I yelled at the guard.

I instantly wished for the guard to be pushed into the toilet and locked in there. I also grew some of the plants there to be instantly much bigger and blocked Goblin for a moment. I continued running and found myself in the office area. No one was there anymore and the light was all turned off. I hid behind one of the desks and stayed quiet. Only the sounds of the printing machine were heard.

"DON'T TRY TO HIIIIDE! I'LL FIND YOUUUU," Goblin said maniacally, "WHERE ARE YOUUUU? COME OUT, COME OUT, LITTLE WEASEL!"

He kept calling me over and over. Finally, he stopped. I was sure he was gone until I looked at the huge window in front of me. I saw a reflection of him above mine, grinning so widely. His yellow teeth and his saliva was shown so disgustingly. He huffed excessively, I could see his breath forming into the mist. I sent a table to hit his face as he was about to grab me.