Introduction

Hello everybody!!
I'm so happy you are here to find out what the end to the pink hotel's story may entail.
This book has been done for a while but I am only now getting around to putting it out there.
I truly had so much fun writing about this book and these characters. This all means a ton to me that people can actually read it and experience the same emotions that I felt while writing.
I hope that every single one if you can enjoy this story and feel something from this book.
Now I may present to you
School Of The Unsolved

 Now I may present to you School Of The Unsolved

The truth is a strong term. Knowing the truth always is a better option but what happens when you don't get the truth.

Sometimes it may be for the better but in Mingyu's case, that is not so.

He knows something is off. Ever since Blair had gotten back from the pink hotel something was off. She was off. He sees it in the small talks and the tiny moments where she mentions it but of course, he still doesn't know the truth.

She will never tell him the truth.

That is until it's unavoidable. That is until the truth finds it's way to her. That is until the truth tears up her family and threatens the lives of others. That is until she chooses to finally end the unsolved mystery of the pink hotel.

And Mingyu is in the middle of it.

Hello once again!! I would like to get through a few reminders

Hello once again!! I would like to get through a few reminders. Make sure to read my other book the pink hotel. It's not too long and it basically clarifies everything. Without reading it you will be confused towards the end!
I would also like to add make sure you talk to me and become friends with me because I literally have no writer friends. And also make sure to correct me and give me advice!!
Enjoy!!