Hitting the Folkparks

June 1973

Several months had passed since Linda's birth and she was growing day by day. Linda was now four months old while Agnetha was now back to her usual, slim self as a result of both breastfeeding and juicing. Björn and Agnetha couldn't be anymore happier about their baby girl especially after Linda began smiling for the first time and she was often a very happy baby. They just loved their daughter to bits.

Shortly after Linda's birth, Björn and Agnetha, along with Benny and Frida, continued to promote Ring Ring. Several photos had been taken of the four friends for the album cover along with some new family portraits of Agnetha, Björn, and baby Linda. Björn and Agnetha were more relaxed in those family photos as there was only one photographer taking their pictures, along with the fact that they were at home in Vallentuna with Eva, Ada, Benny, and Frida along with Hans, Peter, Helene, Lotta, and their dog, Zappa.

Now that it was summertime, along with the fact that Linda was now four months old, it was time for the group to hit the folkparks once again. They needed to continue promoting Ring Ring as much as possible, especially after finishing third at Melodifestivalen. Björn, Benny, and Frida had actually traveled to Germany about three months before with another girl named Inger Brundin, who was a very good friend of Frida's, since it was right after Agnetha had given birth and she needed to rest. Agnetha was a little hesitant about hitting the folkparks once again because it was her first time performing live since Melodifestivalen.

"Anna, what's wrong sweetheart?" Björn asked, noting that his wife seemed a bit down as she played with Linda on the floor.

"It's nothing, Björn. I'm just sad that Linda is already growing so fast that's all."

"Come on, Anna. There's more than that."

"Do you really want to know?" Agnetha sighed as she carried Linda off the floor and got up.

"Yeah," Björn nodded.

"It's the folkpark tour. You know I hate performing live. It's so scary, I'd rather be in the studio recording," Agnetha sighed. "At least Linda will be coming with us. Without her, I'd probably die on this tour."

"Agnetha, everything will be ok," Björn said reassuringly as he took Linda out of Agnetha's arms. "Benny will be here. Frida will be here. And most importantly, Linda and I will be here."

"You don't know how much I love you both so much?!" Agnetha exclaimed.

Agnetha leaned in and kissed Linda's chubby cheeks before kissing Björn passionately on the lips. Linda flashed her gummy smile at her two parents as the family of three gathered around for a group hug. Eva walked in at that exact same moment.

"Hey where are my hugs?!" Eva exclaimed sarcastically.

"Come join us!" Björn exclaimed as he waved his younger sister over to them.

Eva joined in on the group hug before they parted from the hug itself as much as neither of them wanted to let go. Soon enough, it was getting late and it was time for Linda's bath as well as her nighttime feeding. Björn helped Agnetha bathe Linda as usual.

"Here let me turn the water on while you get Linda undressed," Björn said as he put Linda's bath seat into the tub.

Björn put Linda's bath seat into the tub before turning on the water and making sure it was the right temperature while Agnetha undressed Linda and took her diaper off before putting Linda on her bath seat. Linda began to cry a bit as the water began touching her skin.

"Shh...it's ok. Mommy and daddy are here, Linda," Agnetha replied.

Björn gently washed his daughter by putting body wash all over her tiny body and rinsing it. Once he was finished, Björn handed a naked Linda over to Agnetha, who proceeded to dry her with a towel before rubbing lotion and baby powder all over her soft skin and putting a new diaper on her. Agnetha then dressed Linda into her light purple onesie before heading to their bedroom. Björn followed his two girls to their bedroom as Agnetha sat on their bed and began breastfeeding the baby. Björn sat alongside his wife as their daughter was being fed.