THE AVOIDANCE (18)

OKAY, SO IT'S BEEN A WHILE... I'M SO SORRY, JUST BEEN DEALING WITH LIFE STUFF BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE, I DON'T KNOW YET HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ONE DUE TO THE CHANGE IN STRUCTURE. YA'LL LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE AND HOW IT'S WRITTEN AND I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND FOR FUTURE UPDATES FOR SURE!! ANYWAYS ENJOY!! <3

"Please, Dad! I feel so sick," she grumbled into her pillowcase, hoping her father would buy her pathetic excuse.

"Fine, fine! you can stay home, I'll let them know at the office but Livy this is your last week so I need you to go to the office all of these coming days. People remember the finale and I want Mr Sirius to have a good impression of our family," he snapped.

"You don't need to worry about a good impression of us with him," she mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Mathew looked back from the exit of her room.

"Nothing dad. Have a nice day!" she retorted exasperatedly.

She rolled back into her comfortable bed and curbed her dire urge to see Alexander, forcing her eyes shut and lulling her mind to drift into a deep slumber hopefully leaving behind her worldly thoughts of him.

                                                                                     -8-

"So he beat the driver I sent for you?" Fawn questioned, her mouth hanging open in astonishment as she contemplated what Olivia had just told her. "Honey, that's kind of psychotic, you realize that right?"

"Of course I do!" Olivia replied with a dismayed frown, she knew it was crazy, the way Alexander had acted but that didn't stop her feelings of desire for him and that was what scared her the most.

"Look, Olive, I think it's time you end this. I know you feel very strongly about the guy but he's very powerful and evidently dangerous, that's not a very combination so just please listen to me," Fawn pleaded.

"I know, I know. Of course, I'll end it," she mumbled out the last part whilst Fawn shot her a dubious look. They both knew it wasn't going to end.

                                                                                              - 8 -

Xion's hand caught the stray tress of her locks that had been bothering her for the last five minutes as she tried to finish her personal statement for potential university options on her laptop. The abruptness of his actions led Olivia to jerk the latte in her hand and move back in surprise. She looked up to meet the boy's sheepish eyes all the while noticing Fawn and Harry had left the duo alone.

"Uh it seemed to be bothering you," he murmured softly before moving back and sitting in his respective seat.

"Um yeah thanks," she retorted, craning her neck to see where their friends had run off to.