Chapter 2

Timo slowly opened the door to room 10. He sat down besides Peter. "I know you're awake." He whispered. The arachnid slowly sat up. "I'm sorry sir." The boy said automatically. "It's okay... you know you can tell me everything right?" Timo mumbled. Peter swallowed and smiled faintly. "Yeah, o...of course s..sir.." The boy answered. "Do you trust me kid?"

No. Peter didn't trust Timo at all. But Timo cared for him. Really. Even though he sometimes tortured him and made him kill people, he wanted Peter's best. He wanted him to get better. "Yes. I trust you sir." The teenager said hesitant. Timo smiled. "Good. Because it's time for your mission." His smile turned into a smirk dripping with evil. "You're only goal is to kill... the avengers..." Peter felt adrenaline fill his body. A difficult mission always made him exited. "I'll do my best sir." The boy said. "Shut up and put on your suit!" Timo muttered. "Of course Mister."

Peter did what Timo told him to. He put on the black and red suit and sharpened the knifes and cleaned the guns. Then the boy went to the training area where three other soldiers were standing. Everyone flinched when the thirteen year old stepped in. Even tho he was the youngest, everybody knew he was the strongest and most powerful assassin of them all. Peter didn't look at the others. He walked up to Timo. "I'm ready sir." The boy said clearly. "You know what to do. Here's the avengers files. We don't know a lot about them. But you won't disappoint me, right?" The tall man said. "No of course not sir." Peter said loudly. Timo looked the boy in the eyes and gave him a piece of paper. "A map over the avengers tower. Now go." The man said and waved of the kid.

All Peter wanted was to succeed with this mission. Then maybe Timo wouldn't hurt him. Maybe Timo would finally be proud of him. So he had to show him what he could do. He had to finish with his mission.

Peter opened the only door leading out of the base. He felt the cold night air against his skin even tho he was covered in his suit from top to bottom. The teenager took a deep breath. He let his senses dialade. Suddenly he heard every small sound. He could smell and see the smallest things. "Let's do this..." He whispered to himself and with one quick move he was on his way to the avengers tower.

Peter looked up at the high building. The avengers logo was shining bright in the dark. His first instinct was to break in. To climb up the wall and attack without a sound. But he knew better than that. The avengers had amazing technology and probably the safest security system in the whole world. Peter gently put a hand on one of the walls. He pressed the side of his arm and a small robotic spider cane flying. "You know what to do..." The boy mumbled to the spider and watched it fly up the tower and in through a window.

Then the boy slowly crawled up the side of the tower avoiding security cameras. He concentrated on his one goal. When he was on the roof top he gently opened the vents and quickly jumped in. He took out the map Timo had given him. "Three left turn and five right turns..." Peter mumbled to himself. Then he started walking. Walking towards his goal.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
What's up guys! Thank you for reading! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I had a rough case of writers block... so that's it... Hope you enjoyed! Love ya!❤️