Chapter 5

Tony sat down on the cement floor in Peters "room". He was about eight feet away from the boy. "Can you tell me about yourself?" The billionaire asked calmly.

Peter shook his head. He didn't know if he could trust Stark. He wasn't supposed to trust anyone. "Okay. I'm not gonna make you tell me anything."

Tony wasn't really getting through with the kid. He wasn't really sure if the boy was good or bad, but he wanted Peter to open up. Then maybe he could know. "So I was thinking, maybe we could fix up this room. You have a bed but maybe we could but in a TV and a couch." When Tony said that Peter looked up in confusion. "Wh..why?" The boy whispered quietly. "Because this cell is extremely depressing and you need something to do."

Peter didn't know what a TV was and he had never seen a couch in real life, but he knew that such things were only for people who did good. And Peter hadn't been good. He failed his mission and he told Stark his real name. So why would the person Peter was going to kill want to give him presents? The boy didn't know. But he was going to find out.

Tony sighed when Peter didn't respond. "I'm gonna get you some food and then we can continue with our interesting conversation.." The philanthropist stood up and walked out of the room.

Peter licked his lip. Food. That sounded good. But he wasn't supposed to receive anything from the enemy. But the boy wasn't sure about who were the enemy anymore. What was he thinking. HYDRA was his family, his home, they saved him. How could he ever doubt such thing. And beside, Peter had been trained for starvation. He had been trained for everything. Because everything was pain. Quae est dolor.

Tony went into the kitchen and grabbed a box of pizza standing on the desk. There was a note on it. "Don't touch, -Clint" it said. The billionaire shrugged and took it anyways. He scratched his beard with his free hand and sighed. Who was Peter Parker? What had he been through? And could he change? He went back to Peters room and and once again he went in. This time the boy didn't look as focused.

Peter knew what smell that was. He could recognise it from miles away. Pizza. Amazing and beautiful pizza. He had never tried it though. But when he went on missions he could smell it and see other people eating the delicious dish. The teenagers eyes landed on the greasy box in Tony's hands.

The billionaire smirked childishly. "So you like pizza? That's a dumb question. Everyone loves pizza. Do you want a slice?" He said. Peter looked down on the floor. He slightly nodded his head. Tony glanced at him. "Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yes..." Peter mumbled. Tony slid a slice of pizza towards the kid. "You know, you're not our prisoner. You can take whatever you want kiddo."

Peter chuckled. "Yeah sure... you're hospitality is real great..." The boy said under his breath.

Tony was a bit shocked by the boys sudden talking. "Wow, so he speaks."

Peter picked up the slice.. He bit off the pointy part of the slice and shewed it slowly. "What do you think? It's pepperoni." Tony said licking his lip.

"I like it." Peter said with a mouthful of pizza. "It's oily..."