Chapter 1

The sound of snow being crushed under heavy boots filled the streets ofNew York. A thirteen year old boy walked down fifth avanue with his hand hidden inside his pockets. The boy took a left turn which led him to a dark alley. Three tall men in black were talking in the dark. The boy stopped. The young kid could hear the heartbeat of everyone in the radie of four miles. He could hear how one of the mans heartbeat increased pace. The boy chuckled. His brown hair was greasy and the black suit he was wearing was filled with bloodstains. "You better get the fuck away from here." One of the men said angrily when he saw the thirteen year old. But the boy smiled calmly before attacking the men without hesitation. With a few inhumanly fast movements the kid threw two of the men into one of the hard walls. The two males limp bodies fell to the ground with a thud."Who the heck are you?" the last man said in a shaky voice. "I'm soldier Peter Parker." Peter said before snapping the mans neck.The alley filled with silence. Small flings of snow fell from the sky. "Like taking candy from a child..." Peter muttered and took off towards his home.

"Mission completed." Peter said as he came back to the HYDRA base. "You did good Spider... but you can get better." A man named Timo said loudly. "Of course sir." Peter agreed. "You have to train harder than ever soldier. I have a new mission for you. It's a big one. So get ready." Timo looked the archnid dead in the eyes. "Go to room 52. Finn is waiting for you there."He said. The teenager nodded.

Peter opened the door to room 52. .Sir Finn welcomed him with an evil smirk. "Hi again Darling. Long time no see." The man said in a strong british accent. An icecold shiver went down Peters spine. He knew exactly what was about to happen. The boy stared blakly at the empty wall infront of him. "Don't be rude mate. I get it. Talking isn't quiet your thing. But you could at least smile." Finn said.Peter narrowed his eyes and smiled unnwillingly. "There we go! You Know what to do! Sit down please!" Finn exclaimed. The brown haired thirteen year old boy swallowed and sat down in a metal chair. He closed his eyes and felt the cold hard chains lock him to the seat.With his increased hearing he could hear the sharp knifes that soon was going to cut his arms, legs and chest open. "Sit still now boy!This's gonna hurt like hell!" Peter felt blades slice through his skin. But he didn't flinch. He couldn't. He wasn't allowed to. "Good job Spider! It's time to try out a new weapon! I don't think you'll like it!" The "doctor" said in his normal phsyko tone. The teenager felt sharp stings thorugh his body. It felt like thousands of needles were inserted into his body. The boy caught himself lying on the floor with tears in his eyes.

He could feel the angry glare from Sir Finn. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET UP HERE YOU WEAK SON OF A BITCH!" Peter knew he screw up. "I'm Sorry Sir..." He mumbled under his breath as he stood up on shaky Legs. "You're finished for today..." Finn sighed. "GO! GO TO YOUR CELL!" He shouted and Peter hurried out the room.

The boy ran through all the corridors in the base. Blood dripping from the wounds on his bare arms and legs. His bare feet hit the ground without a sound. He stopped outside room 10. He opened the doors slowly and closed it behind him. He heard how the lock behind him clicked. The room was empty and the cement floor was covered in blood. Peter sat down in one of the corners. He closed his eyes. He let out a loud scream. The thirteen year old hit the cement wall with his bare fist. He was sick of it. All the torture and all the killing. Was it to late? Was there no chance of a better life? PeterParker was born into captivity. He was a weapon. A murder machine and nothing more than that. Thirteen year of his life, raised to be anassasin. But all that would change soon...

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Thank you for reading the first part of Hydra's Spider! Hope you enjoyed it!❤️