PLANE RIDE- LOUIS

"Let's go find our seats" Louis said from behind me. I turned around to look at him and smiled, taking his hand in mine and squeezing. I scanned the plane, trying to look for our seats. We were going to my parent's house to visit them for two weeks since we haven't been there for a while.
I felt him squeeze my hand and I turned my head to look at him. "Found them" he says stopping me. He gestures to me to go first and I take the seat near the window.

He settle down on the chair and puts his seatbelt on. I lean my head on his shoulder his arms going around my shoulders. He places a kiss on my forehead and I sigh in content, cuddling into him more.

I suddenly felt the plane get off the ground and I sat up, taking off the plastic wrapping and pulling out the blanket. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked. "Hmmm. How about Home Alone?" he suggest.

I nod eagerly and I take out the headphones that was sitting on my lap.
I looked around and saw that everyone was pretty much sleeping. "Ready? he asks, grinning. I nod once I settled into the blanket comfortably. He plays the movie and already start to laugh.

We were trying not to laugh so loudly so as not to wake anyone up. I puffed out my cheeks, trying to hold back. Eventually I calmed down which seemed a bit unlikely.

I looked over at Louis and my heart ached at the sight of him. He had the blanket up to his chin, his hood covering his messy hair and he smiled so wide whenever something funny happened in the movie. He looked so cute it hurt.

As if on cue, he looked over at me. "Why are you staring at me?" he asks, eyebrows up. "You look so cute and cuddly, that's why" I gushed.

Louis laughs off the comment his cheeks slightly pink. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer.

"Stop staring" he teases, a smirk on his face. I blush and roll my eyes whilst I keep watching the movie. Eventually, my eyelids start to close, struggling to keep my eyes open to watch the movie.

"Go to sleep babe. We have a long flight ahead of us" he says softly, stroking my cheek. "Wake me up, yeah?" I confirm.

"I'll try babe. You're really hard to wake up, especially if you're tired" he remarks, a boyish grin on his face. "Whatever" I muttered. The last thing I heard was a low chuckle before drifting into sleep.