August 2018

"As you all know, this is my new classroom so we will treat it as such. We don't want any more ant problems so leave your trash outside the classroom. Now, I do know this is your first block and you guys need to eat breakfast. So that's why I'm telling you now, you can eat as long as it's before the 8:20 bell. Is that understood?" He looked around the room for hands. "Alright good! Well, welcome to my class. My name is Mr., or Coach, Cochran. So of you had me last year, some of you this is your first time seeing-" He pointed to himself with both of his thumbs. "This old guy in ever. But do not worry! As long as you abide by my rules and do my work, we should have a lot of fun here in American Government."

I smiled. The few months I had Coach Cochran last year, he had quickly climbed my ranks of being my favorite teacher. I kinda grew to view him as a father figure since mine if AFK.(Ik my gamers know that kind of lingo)

Since it was the first day of school, I didn't expect nothing less of days of going over syllabi and other school paperwork. First week and a half is always boring like that. Even though technically all my classes are new to me, I had an especially particular new class on my schedule this year.

Jrotc.

Excuse me, AFJrotc. It's branched off the Air Force which makes them unique cause they're rare.

As time flew by, I had gotten really and extremely bored. Coach was at his computer and the class was just talking about random stuff. I knew no one in here nor did I want to know anyone in hear.

But I need friends?

At least someone with some connection to weed. Then I'll be set and not worry about being bored.

*bell rings*

Ah shit. Here we go.

------------------

I swear, I-20 Student traffic got worse over the summer. Probably because the old C/D hall was destroyed and moved into the new part of the school. Still, they lucky I have patience. Otherwise I'd just walk over people.

Walking into the Jrotc room, I see barely anyone in here. It was 2 people in here sitting in their seats, 1 person walking in from what appeared to be the backroom, and that was it. Whatever, let's just see how this plays out.

I walk to the back of the classroom. and sit in one of the desks. More people started to trinkle in as the time neared for the bell to ring. There was two desks in the front looking at the audience. The girl that walked in at the same time as me was in one chair that was stationed in the front, and a white dude was in the other.

Wait.

Holy shit it's her. Weird, she wears glasses? Rip, I guess she's blind... I have the urge to steal them now.

Once she gets herself situated, she turns to us. She then leaned over to the white dude and whispered to him, "Do I tell them or..."

He looked at us the looked at her as people were still coming in. "Probably."

I don't know what they talking about, but I just remembered there was a back room. So I stood up to go snoop and was met face to face with a fellow giant. Only he was even taller than me. Like 6'4? And he's white.

"You got to be shitting me." I say with a chuckle.

"Wassup. Names Seth." He says with a very friendly smile and holding out his hand.

I take and shake it. "Wasgud fam, I'm Quin."

He smirked and just then, another white dude came from the back of the classroom. "No way... Aw man, I'm still not gonna get to be the tallest."

That was true, even I was taller than him. Then an hispanic dude came up to the small group we had forming. "Dangg! So how does it feel to be trees."

I made a face which made the other white dude laugh. Seth just smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine up here, I mean..i can see past the wall so.." I start and trail off with a evil smirk.

The other white dude started howling and Seth went "Oooh" and covered his mouth. The hispanic dude just laughed it off and held out his hand. "Okay, Imma get you back for that."

I shake his hand and nod. Meanwhile, the other white dude was still laughing. Rather loudly.

Before I could say anything, the white dude that was standing in front of the class came to our group. "Hey, Imma need you guys to calm down and get to your seats. Renton, you know this and should've told them what to do."

"Ah hell naw, you're flight commander?" He said, more calm but still loud.

"What? No. I'm the flight sergeant."

"Dangg, you almost made it huh?" Renton teased.

"Yeah, well... There's always next year." He said, acting hurt and rubbing it off.

I chuckled and went to my seat. Seth was to my right, but we were separated by a desk. The Hispanic dude sat next to him. The dude named Renton was beside me, and the other white dude sat in front of the class.

A couple of minutes before the bell, Major walked in. He looked at us and the at the girl in the front as if expecting something. She looked at him for a while, then her eyes widened a little before she hesitantly spoke to us.

"Oh. Hey guys, before the bell rings you gotta stand at the position of parade rest." She went on to demonstrate by turning around and placing her hands behind her back, the right hand inside the left.

Couch and I stood up first to try to get it right. I checked him and he checked me. Soon after, everyone was up and doing the same. I could already tell we were fast learners. I believe she did too, because she smiled at us and then at Major.

Major just chuckled and rested his elbow on the bookshelf that was next to the hallway.

Then the bell rang.

She then stood perfectly straight, arms pinned to her sides.

"Flight Ten Hut!" She said with a loud and strong voice.

———————————————————————————

Yes I was this observant back then😂 Anyway, sorry for the wait. Y'all know how slow I am with updates😅 Just stay on my ass and I promise, I may be annoyed but I'll get it out ASAP lmao

Next update should be next week, so CoolfriendNR stay on my ass about it like u did this chapter😂