4, WE USED TO BE BETTER

"Utatane, it's really no big deal. I'll still be used, and they can't delete me. Since when have you cared about what happens to me?" Flower commented.

" 'No big deal?' Flower, what were you thinking  Passing up a chance like that?! Len does it all the time, but he always comes back!" Piko yelled.

"It's not the same, Utatane! Getting an update is one thing, but leaving to a place that I barely know anything about isn't worth it!" Flower retorted.

"How is this even fair?! You get so many opportunities and you don't take them, yet I get none, not even a simple update, and would gladly take the chance you wasted!" 

"If I could, I would give you everything I have, Utatane! But I'm not in control of that. None of us are!"

"You were in control of whether you took this chance or not! Don't you dare say you didn't have a choice." 

"It sounds like you just want me to take this ticket away because you just want me to leave..." Flower stared at Piko coldly.

Piko turned his back on her, his tail lashing with the Swift movement. "Maybe it'd be better if you did." 

Everyone stood in stunned silence at Piko's words. Flower looked at him in disdain. 

"Piko... Too far, dude." Len said cautiously. 

"Sorry guys. I'll have to find my own way around. Sorry Ollie." Flower said, ignoring everything else. She waved to the small boy, who had tears in his eyes. She walked over to the bag that still had everything from when she left the first time. Perhaps she was overreacting, but if she wasn't wanted, what else could she do?

"Flower, he didn't mean it..." Len pleaded at Flower. She blocked him out. "Piko, you didn't mean it, right?" He asked the silver haired boy. 

He stayed silent.

Flower then walked out the door.

Len was getting angry. "Piko, what the actual hell?" He stomped up to him. "She literally just got here, trying to escape from people who wanted her to leave, and you, her friend, hell, her crush, decides to make her want to leave even more? Please think, Piko. Just because you're jealous that you can't get an update, doesn't mean you have to take it out on other people!" He took a deep breath and turned away, tears in his eyes. 

"You should be glad to be as close as you are to her. Good job throwing it away. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to get her, and tell her how much I  appreciate her." He then ran after Flower, hastily grabbing his phone and running out, leaving the door open. 

Oliver, now crying, ran after the older blonde. "Len! Please wait, I'm going too!" 

Fukase stood up, stared at Piko, then shrugged his shoulders. "Remember, the hydrangeas. They miss you and Flower." His gaze lingered on piko, before walking out behind Oliver. 

Hydrangeas? What? 

Wait....

Suddenly, realization struck him, as the memories flooded back.

He had made a terrible mistake.