Katie McGrath

A/n: She gets called back to set

No One's Pov:

Dating a t.v star wasn't easy Y/n learned that when she started dating Katie and eight months later she still wasn't use to it when Katie would get called away for months even years or just a day it was all so crazy. It was rare but not impossible, and this weekend was one of those rare occasions and Y/n was taking full advantage of it by spending every waking moment with her, some would say it was annoying but Katie loved it. But alas their peace was interrupted early Sunday morning when the two were woken up by the harsh ring of Katie's phone broke the still early morning air.

Y/n: "Ugh, five more minutes" Y/n groaned and hugged Katie's waist, Katie laughed and turned to pick up her phone.

Ka: "Hello" she spoke in a husky morning voice

Ka: "This is she" Katie sat up and brushed her long black hair out of her eyes while Y/n still hung onto her.

Ka: "When? oh okay yeah, yeah I understand I'll be there in a little, of course, yes thank you bye" She hung up and Y/n let out a loud groan.

Nooooooo" Kaite sets down her phone and looked down to Y/n

Ka: "I have to go baby" She kisses Y/n's forehead and is able to wiggle out of her grasp and walked to their shared bathroom.

Y/n: "How long this time?" Y/n asked and sat up in bed rubbing the sleep from her eyes

Ka: "I don't know? have you seen my ring?" she askes sticking her head out from the bathroom door, Y/n shook her head and got out of bed and followed her into the bathroom finding her brushing out her long black hair, Y/n wrapped her arms around Katie and kisses the crook of her neck making eye contact with her in the mirror.

Y/n: "Do you really have to go?" Katie set down her brush and turned her head to face Y/n.

Ka: "I know baby, but it's the job. I'm sorry I have to be gone so much"

Y/n: "No it's fine really, I knew what I was getting into when I started dating you; I just miss you is all" Katie leans in and kisses Y/n softly.

Y/n: "But that's what I get for loving a hotshot actress" Katie raises a brow, Y/n smirks.

Ka: "Alright get out of here, I have to get ready," she said and bumped Y/n with her butt playfully, she picked up her brush once more, Y/n gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left the bathroom heading downstairs to make coffee.