Morgana Pendragon

A/n: you follow her

Y/n's Pov:

It has been a month since Morgana has left the kingdom, a month of no sleep, and a month of tears. I can't sleep because whenever I close my eyes I just see her green traveling coat flying behind her as she escapes on horseback it haunts me.  The worst part about it is I swear I see her around the village but just in the shadows.

Today was the same, I had wandered out of my small house and into the town, I know it's silly but I was looking for her. I was a foot in the woods when I heard her voice I turned to the place where I saw her standing there plain as day, her hair was wild her clothes dark but her eyes remained the same. She smiles at me but quickly darts deeper into the woods instead of turning back I gave chase.

we ran through the woods effortlessly till she came to a stop by some old ruins

Y/n: "Morgana" I shouted at her she turned and smiled at me rounding the stone structure before stopping right in front of me, she places her cold hand upon my cheek and I melt into it.

Mo:" Yes darling it is me" I smiled and felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I stare into the beautiful green of her pupils her thumb mad circles on my cheek.

Mo: "Darling you are so pale" her other hand takes hold of my other cheek  

Y/n: "I'm okay, I'm okay I promise" she pulls me into a kiss it was long and full of passion, we only pull away when our lungs scream for air. even though our lips weren't connected she remained tucked into my body.

Y/n: "Why are you here you need to go" I spoke

Mo: "I wanted to see you, I couldn't bear being apart any longer love" I smile

Y/n:" I have missed you too" she again places her hands on my cheeks once more we stand in the moment for what felt like forever until we heard footsteps. I panicked and looked at my love.

Y/n: "You must go if they find you they'll kill you" she lets go of me

Mo: "Meet me in the woods after dark and we can escape" I nod and kiss her once more and watched her run away. Moments, after she left Arthur and Merlin charge in I stood silently staring at the pair they look around barely paying me mind after they looked around the two waves and leave me alone again.

###############################################################################

Part two maybe?