Katie Mcgrath

A/n: I couldn't find a good enough gif for this prompt but this one is just perfect!

No One's Pov:
Other was early morning on the English country side, the birds sang sweetly. The weather was cool and filled the flat on the top floor of an apartment building. Inside Katie Mcgrath sat up in bed admiring the morning air while her girlfriend Y/n tried her best to bury her head deep into Katie's thigh avoiding the sunlight as best she could Katie laughed and picked up her phone from the bedside table opening up snap chat.

Ka:" well it looks like someone is not a morning person" she spoke in a low voice to the camera and took her free hand and began slightly poking y/n who just groaned in protest. Katie then began to pull on Y/n's ear slightly cause her to cover her head fully in the large fluffy blanket.

Ka:" She doesn't like having her ears touched" Katie said Y/n pulled the covers away from her head and sat up barley leaning mostly on Katie.

Y/n:" I'm regretting, convincing you to get a snap chat" Y/n said Katie smiled and kissed Y/n's forehead.

Ka:" good morning darling" she spoke softly Y/n whined, Katie finished the video and post it, gently setting her phone back on the dresser, and turned to question grumpy looking Y/n. Katie gave her a quick kiss on the lips and flings the covers to the side getting up and walking over to the kitchen.

Y/n:"why do you wake up so early, you don't have work today right?" Y/n asked as she begrudgingly sits up and rubs sleep from her eyes.

Ka:" No, but it's always nice to get up early you can get so much stuff done, unlike someone who stays up all night and sleeps all day" she teased. The two of you have been dating for 3 almost 4 months now and you still haven't adjusted to Katie's schedule but I was hard to considering the fact that the two of you were polar opposite but in the end opposite do attract.

You are a writer, even though you were young with just one book under your belt you had found a job writing arricals from home about various things and people so you would tend to find yourself staying up till late hours of the night writing for work or your newest project.

Katie loved your devotion but worried about your health sometimes as all girlfriends do. Katie is a TV actress who's projects ofton took her away from their shared flat for months even years on end but she was passionate and one hell of an actress. The whole reason why you had moved in so quickly was to watch over Oisin, and Theo (boycat). But even with the differentes the two made it work.

Y/n:" I get plenty of stuff done even though I happen to get them done at 10 at night" Y/n said and joined Katie in the kitchen, she was preparing herself some tea while Y/n went over to their small coffee machine and readied that watching her girlfriend lovingly as she gentle put on the kettle and started the electric stove.

Y/n:" Alright then Ms. McGrath what is on the schedule today then?" Y/n said jokingly Katie looks at her unamused with the phrasing leaning impossible closer to her girlfriend.

Ka:" Don't call me that" she said in a whisper Y/n smirked and kissed Katie.

Y/n:" Yes ma'am" Y/n smiled and turned back to the coffee machine just as it finished pulling two mugs from the cupboard above her gently sliding one over to Katie while placing the other in front of her.

Y/n:" but seriously babe what are we doing today" Katie took the mug and place it next to the stove as the kettle screamed, she removed it carefully.

Ka:" Well I would like to steal my girlfriend away from her laptop and take Oisin for a walk then maybe just relax, it's been one hell of a week" Katie said with a sigh, y/n placed the cream she was putting in her coffee down and walks over to Katie wrapping her arms around her waist from behind and placing her head in the krook of Katie's neck.

Y/n:" Sounds amazing" y/n said and placed a kiss on Katie's cheek quickly walking back over to her cup and finish with the cream and sugar. Katie smiled and poured herself quickly nice cup of tea and walked over to the couch as Y/n joined her.
#############################
We love domestic Katie, and yes it is true she did name her Cat Theo but calls him "boy cat " it is true look it up if you don't believe me