COLLISION

Copyright @2019 by RainTrain29

All rights reserved.

The story is originally written and scripted by the author, no part of this book will be shared or copy without the authors permission.

The book is a work of fiction, characters, names, and happenings are the fruit of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or location in purely coincidental.

********

The death of Alexia Kerrod was the hardest challenge for her sister to face the reason why the filthy officials were successful in opening the new land of horror for the kids the brought. Axelia Kerrod took time to recover from her loss, but she needs to keep standing on her ground and stay strong in fighting her fears for the future. But just when she thought she's got the ace in the match, the secretary of her former boss exposed her identity in the public blaming her for the death of the city's vice-president.

In order to avoid putting her kids in danger she had to keep them away and leave them to the strangers to fight against the injustice of the entire human race that remains in the earth.
With a hope for justice and freedom, they bring up the most advanced weapons and cyborgs they could ever build to bring down the officials.

But what if the people they were saving were also the people who wants to see them dead? Will they win against the city's brainwashed citizens? Will they save them or will they be the ones to execute them?

****

Well, hello again beautiful people!
We're now officially starting our new book and I'm so proud of myself for making it this far!
And I couldn't have done it without you guys!
So thank you so much!
And by the way I'm sorry for the slow update of the last book I know you all got bored with it.
But moving on... I'm really excited and at the same time pressured, some of my friends (Hi bítches!) are reading this so I really don't know what their expectations are and how am I suppose to meet them.

If you're new here, do not read this without reading the first book cause you might get lost.
Check my profile and look for the book entitled: "SUBTERFUGE"

So hope you guys will still love this!
Stay tuned!

All the love,
RainTrain29 ❤