Chapter 1- The Rainy Day

Its actually kind of funny cuz that's my eye in the pic.
Anastasia woke up to her alarm clock's terrible ring and thunder from outside. She groaned and turned it off. Six o'clock. It was friday and she needed to go to school even though it was raining cats and dogs outside. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Her piercing sea green eyes looked back at her. She slipped into a green and blue dress, toms, long black socks and a black jacket. On her way down stairs to eat breakfast she combed her shoulder length brown hair with ombre orangish yellow tips.
After Anastasia had her cereal she brushed her teeth and waited for her parents to take her to school. She was 14, making her unable to drive. "LETS MOVE IT MOM!" she shouted up the staircase. No answer. Anastasia sighed and walked up stairs. She then noticed her parents were talking in shushed voices. "When will she find out?" her mother said. "When the time is right she'll realize it and go there." Anastasia's dad replied. Then the green eyed girl heard footsteps to the door. She quickly tiptoed down the stairs to her original spot and acted as if she had been waiting there the whole time.
Her mom, a short woman with dark eyes and hair, emerged from the stairs. "Let's go!" she said enthusiastically. They both ran to the car, trying not to get too wet, and drove to school in silence. The gates to this school however were closed. "It's probably canceled." the short woman said, "Do you want a ride home or to the office with me?" "Home, please." "Aw, you're no fun." With that, Anastasia was taken back home.
With both of her parents
working in the office, she could do as she pleased. Anastasia decided to call her friend Charlotte. "Hey, Charlie!" "Hi, Tasia. What's up?" "The sky." (laughter) " No but really" "Well other than not going to hell, not much, just wanted to see if you could come over today. My parents are probably gonna be cool with it." "I'll ask my sister if she can drive me over" "Ok see you later then" "Ok bye!" "Bye!" Anastasia hung up.

Sorry this chapter is super short, i'll try to make the next one longer. I just really wanted to put something up.