Chapter 4- "Positive" friends, a creepy forest and blushing girls

I might do as i've done this weekend all the time. Write short chapters but frequently.
"Nonononono" Anastasia whispered as she was dragged along with Charlotte."Stahp. Stahp." She tried to get away but she couldnt. Soon enough they reached the room the boys were in. Scarlett pushed her two friends in front of her. "Whacha playing guys?" she asked casually. None of the boys answered. They were completely focused on the war game they were playing. "Oh come ON! I threw the knife at his heart!" Tyrone yelled in frustration. Caleb chuckled at this and Anastasia nearly had a heart attack. Caleb was older than her, he was a ginger and he had a quiff. His green eyes were absorbed on the game. "This silencer doesn't even work." mumbled Ethan under his breath. Ethan was Caleb's age and he had dark hair and beautiful grey eyes. When Charlotte squealed a little, Scarlett rolled her eyes.
"Do any of you people use sub-machine guns?" Anastasia asked trying to start a chat. "Sub-machine guns are the best!" said Caleb, and put his hand out as if he wanted somebody to high-five him. Anastasia did and smiled, she felt blush creeping into her face. The conversation quickly died down. The air was ,once again, thick with an awkward tension."Any of you want snacks?" Anastasia asked softly. "Are there chips?" Ethan questioned. "Uh, yes." "Then chips....please." Scarlett sighed. Charlotte ran out to grab chips. She returned and handed it to them. "I love these chips!" said Caleb happily. He popped one in his mouth and whispered "Score". In that moment, Anastasia almost died. She elbowed Charlotte. Charlotte looked at her friend's red face and smiled , stiffling a giggle. Scarlett noticed Anastasia's blush and burst into laughter, making the green eyed girl's face burn brighter.
"Um-Uh- If you'll excuse me...I'm going to have some cereal. You are welcome to join me." Anastasia stuttered as she bit her lip and walked to the kitchen. Charlotte and Scarlett followed. As soon as they were out of earshot, Anastasia kicked Scarlett. "Revenge." she said as she prepared her fruity pebbles.
~~~Time passes by~~~
The sun starts to set. Anastasia has told her mom about the people over and she was told that her parents would be back at 10 PM. At 5 PM Charlotte, Scarlett and Anastasia told the boys they would walk around. They each took their phone and left. "Lets go to the forest" said Scarlett. "I dont know...looks kind of scary now." replied Charlotte. Anastasia looked out at the forest. Her parents had warned her about entering. "What if we get lost?" Anastasia asked cautiously. "There is a trail stupid." Scarlett laughed. Charlotte took a deep breath. "Let's go then" Anastasia said, not very eagerly. "If we all die im blaming it on you two." Charlotte whispered when the girls set foot on the dirt trail. "If we all die you wont be alive to blame anybody" Scarlett said sassily. "You two are so positive." Anastasia said. With that they set off into the forest.