Chapter 3- Scarlett brings the boys

Anastasia and Charlotte did stuff like this quite a lot. Charlotte threw another pillow and it hit her friend smack in the face. While in a laughing fit Anastasia threw two pillows at once, one hit her shoulder and the other one hit the back if her head. The girls screamed, laughed and continued play fighting until Tyrone yelled something incomprehensible. "I'll go down stairs, stay here." Anastasia told Charlotte, who was still on the floor laughing. "I HIT YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE HAHAHHAHAH" Charlotte managed to say. "Good that." Anastasia smiled before descending down the stairs. "Get the door Tasia!" Tyrone yelled again. Anastasia opened the door to find Scarlett with Ethan ,her brother, and Caleb.

Wait a minute, Caleb?
CALEB?!

Anastasia hugged Scarlett and tried to keep calm. Caleb was one foot away from her. "H-hey Scarlett! Hi Ethan, Caleb." she said, grinning. "Who is it Tasia?" Tyrone asked from the room next to them. "Scarlett, Ethan and Caleb." "Tell them to come over here!" Anastasia turned to the guys. "You heard him." They left to Tyrone and Anastasia immediately grabbed Scarlett's wrist. She tried to escape but Anastasia had too much of a good grip. With a yelp from Scarlett they were already up stairs. Scarlett was an inch or two taller than Anastasia, her hair was brown short and poofy. She looked quite a lot like Anastasia, both had fair skin and freckled noses. Scarlett however had blue grey eyes unlike Anastasia's sea green ones. Scarlett was wearing turquoise skinny jeans and a colorful flowery shirt with spaghetti straps.

After Charlotte said her hello to Scarlett. Anastasia allowed herself to breath. "Ethan and C-caleb are down stairs" the green eyed girl informed. "Stop playing with me Tasia." Charlotte said, rolling her eyes. "She's not playing with you Charlie..." Scarlett replied. Charlottes eyes widened. "You two need to calm down" Scarlett said. "This is stupid." "Stupid for you" Charlotte and Anastasia said perfectly synchronized. All three girls bursted out laughing due to this.

"Anyways, why dont you guys talk to them?" Scarlett asked. "I talk to Ethan...through texts." Charlotte said. Scarlett rolled her eyes "What's your excuse for Caleb Tasia?" "Umm...didint I tell you already?" Anastasia questioned biting her lip. "Nope. Spill the beans." Scarlett said without hesitating. Anastasia sighed and giggled. "It's kind of a long story." she smiled. "We've got time." said Scarlett. "Charlotte knows." "I want to hear it from you." *sigh* "Okay, Charlie used to call him by a code name everyday since September. And i joined the game. Then we found out his real name and started calling him by Caleb. Then he kinda sort of caught us like 5 times. I decided i had to tell him and i told him at lunch that i had dared Charlie, but she did it to mess with me all the time. After i told him Charlie here stopped. I havn't talked to him since, only glances, a thank you for a red starburst and once a smile." Anastasia said all of this in one breath. She panted softly. "I think it's time both of you actually have a legit conversation with them-" Scarlett is broken off by Charlotte who opened her mouth to say something "Not in texts." Charlotte closed her mouth. "And in fact i will start the conversation." She finally finished. "There is no way in hell i'll be able to talk to him, he probably thinks im a freak!" Anastasia said wide eyed. "He looks at you Tasia. He probably thinks you're funny." Charlotte replied.
"Stop being such scaredy cats, girls. Lets go." Scarlett said pulling us down the stairs. "Can you notttttt?" Anastasia screeched as both Charlotte and her are forcefully dragged to what they believe is their doom.