Chapter 48

I called Max as soon as I left Marshals house. I needed to get high so bad. Max told me that I could come over but I had to be extra quite because his parents were asleep. I tried to calm myself down on the way there but I just kept crying and kept crying. I could believe everything that was happening to me. I also felt bad for mamma. Her husband is a cheater. How was I going to tell her, when was I going to tell her?

And then I lost my one and only Marshal, I wanted to punch in straight in the face. It's like he didn't even care about my dad being a jack ass. All he cared about was Charlotte and how she had moved on to someone else. My heart was hurting some much that I had to put my hand over my chest to ease the pain.

I called Max and told him that I was outside his house and he let my inside.

"Why the urge for some loud Mia." He sorta whispered to me.

"I just need it." I dug in my pocket. "I have some money." I pulled out $40.

"Just give me $20. I'll give you the best friend special." He smiled.

"Thanks." We went up to his room and get got a box from under his bed containing the weed.

"You really look like you were bawling your eyes out." Max pointed out fixing the joint.

"Yeah."

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"You can't tell anyone okay?"

Max went over to his window and opened it up so the smoke can go out. "Promise."

"I caught my dad cheated and the women he was with was pregnant." I looked down.

"Are you serious? That's some bull shit. I'm sorry that happened to you. Here." He handed me the joint. "You need this more than I do."

I smiled and lit the thing up. I inhaled deeply and then blew out all the smoke. It was perfect.

"You like that huh?" Max smiled looking at me.

"Sure do."

I laid down back on to the floor and we continued to smoke for a couple of minutes. I turned off my phone because I didn't want to hear anything from dad or Marshal and I knew they were the only ones that was going to try and reach me tonight,

I watched Max get on his computer and so some other shit. With the angle I was at, I didn't see much. Then Max whipped out the bong and started to smoke out of that.

We were quite for a long time. The only thing was making noise, was the music he played through his computer I had nothing to say, all I thought about was Dad and Marshal. I was glad but then sad that me and him broke up. I loved how he loved me but I hate the way he would treat me sometimes. Dad was just a complete dick who needed to be put in check because no one is going to play my mom like a fool.

"What time are you going home?" Max finally spoke.

"I don't know. What time is it?"

"A little after one."

I groaned and sat up. "Can I stay the night. I really don't wanna go home."

Max shrugged his shoulders. "I guess. My parents are going to work in the morning, but you can't come out my room until I tell you."

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I smiled.

"Better hold that shit in. My parents will kill me if they knew you were sleeping in the same room as me. They would think we had sex or something. And I don't need that drama."

I nodded and gave the half smoked joint to him. "I'm done smoking for right now. I swear I'm gonna freaking get a migraine or something. Do you have any other clothes or something I can wear."