Chpater 58

ONE MONTH LATER

It was quick and easy;maybe because my mom and my dad wanted nothing to do with each other. They signed the divorce papers while in court. My mom was happy that they were able to get a divorce quick. Since they were together for so long, mom got half of my dad's money. Once the judge said that, I had to force myself from smiling. We woudn't never have to worry about money.

Charlotte was getting a little bit bigger. It was going to be a baby girl. I was happy it wasn't a boy. I didn't want dad to be teaching the baby his evil man ways. But me and him didn't talk the past month, I guess we both had nothing to say to each other.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked me once we got inside the car.

"I feel good. I'm ready to start over."

She smiled. "Me too. But if we are moving, we need to do it before the school year starts, I don't want you to miss anything."

"Yeah. The sooner we get out of here."

"You really wanna move, huh?"

I sighed. "Yeah, dad ain't worth nothing, Aaron is a jerk. They only friend that hasn't made me mad was Max. Everyone one else is more of a party friend or a school friend."

Mom started the car. "I see. Whatever makes you happy."

We got home and I changed in to more comfortable clothes and went back downstairs to get something to drink. Then after that I went to the living room and turned on Netflix and starting watching American Horror Story. I loved this show, I just hated all the sex scenes. I would hope that my mom wouldn't come down during the part where they would be having sex because that would be a bad deal

After an episode was over, I got kinda bored of it and I wanted to do something. I knew the perfect person to call.

After I got off the phone, I changed into some Hollister jeans and a Victoria Secret sweater. Then I put on my Vans and some earrings. After that I checked in my purse to make sure I had everything that I need. But then I remembered to get some tampons because I hadn't been on my period in a while and I don't know when I'm going to start leaking.

"Hey mom." I said knocking on her door.

"Yes, come in."

"I'm going over to hang with Max. Is there anything you want me to pick or do while I'm out?"

"No I'm good. What time are you getting home?"

"Is 12 alright. He's picking me up."

"Mmm, yeah I guess. Be careful honey."

"Okay. See you later."

I grabbed my purse and walked back down stairs and waited for his car to pull up. About ten minutes later he did. I locked the door behind me and ran to his car.

"What's up girl?" He said once I got inside.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good to. Are you hungry?" She drove away.

"Yes. I'm starving. Please feed me.

He snickered."Where do you wanna go."

"I wanan eat some lesbain vagina."

He shot his head over at me. "What the hell?"

"I'm joking, chill."

"I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing that but-"

I busted out laughing. "Shut the hell up."

"Seriously girl, where do you wanna eat?"

"Uh, Wendys."

"Alright suit yourself."

We let the music the music do the talking all the way to Wendys. Then we pulled in the parking lot and went inside. I came up to the counter first and ordered a ten piece chicken nugget meal and got a Root Beet. Max got two chicken sandwiches with fries and a Pepsi. Then after we got out food, we sat down at a booth across the restaurant.

"I got something to tell you." I said after a couple of minutes.

"What?"

"The divorce is final, I'm moving in a little bit."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'm happy it's all over."

"Then who's going to party with me?" He said with a sad face.

"I'll come party with you sometimes. Just not all the time."

"Does your mom wanna move?"

"Yeah, she finally gave in once I begged her for a little bit."

"Oh yeah?" He asked.

"Yep?"

After a little bit we made it to Wendy's. I ordered chicken nuggets with fries and her ordered a double cheese burger with fries. Once we sat down, we talked forever. There wasn't a silent moment between the time we got there and the time we left. It was good to talk to someone how we did and not worry about.

A couple hours later, I made it back to my house. After Max and I got done eating at Wedny's we went to the movies and then after that, we walked around the Plaza and went into different stores. I was very happy that I got to spend time with him. It was the best day I had in a while. Once I stepped inside of my house, Mom was sitting in the kitchen on her laptop.

"Hey mom."

"Hey baby. How was your day.?"

"Really really fun." I smiled.

"I have something to tell you."

"What?" I sat in the chair next to her.

"We aren't moving."

"Why! I thought you said we were?" I said confused.

"There isn't a good reason on why we should move. David is moving away so why do we have to move? It makes no sense."

I thought for a second. It did make sense but I still wanted to get away. "But I thought you said-"

"I know what I said baby, but we aren't moving.We are staying, and that's that."

Hey, sorry for the late update. I've been to busy to function on anything else but school and sports. This chapter is a bit short, but I hope you guys still like it. I reallpy wanted to hurry up and get this chapter out because I made you wait so long...Comment, vote!