chapter 14

I upload some pics around midnight of me and mark on my facebook. It said my buddy! XD

I got some comments from Mitch right away and I think a jealous one of Cole and there were my old friends. They said something on the line of oh my god! You’re in Santa bay? Can I see you? And is that your boyfriend? Oh he's so cute! You guys look great together!

I finally look at the texts and their old friends and some of Mitch and most consisted of Cole.

Hey missed you already :)

Text me when you get to California!

God school is boring without you here.

Who is mark? Is he an old friend?

Taylor? Can I talk to you? Please text or call me?

Jeez you don’t know how much I could go on. He had a few more like that. So I just texted him back laughing at him and imagining his response. And his face.

Just a friend :)

I forgot it was midnight. Opps.

When the doctor woke me up the next day, jeez it was early, I was pretty cranky.

“Taylor? Your appointment is ready.”

“ok.” I sigh and get up from my bed and follow him to his office. He leads me somewhere else and goes to a scanning room. I look around confusedly.

“Why am I here?”

“We have to do some tests. Some doctors missed something the last time you were here.”

“Oh.”

So he tells me to lie down on the long board and tells me to calm down and just look up.

“Ok so ill be in the next room and ill tell you what to do.”

“Alright.”

So he goes in the other room and closes the door. The board goes in the scanning thing and it lights up. There is a mirror on the top so I just study myself.

“Alright Taylor, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now just relax and it will be over soon.”

After that there is silence. I then hear my dad talking in the background. I don’t think he turned it off all the way.  Then there is a loud crash and I make out some words.

“Holy crap.”

I start to panic but I can’t move so I’m just laying there in the scanner.

“What’s wrong?” I yell out with my voice getting higher and higher at the minute.

Silence. I panic even more. At this time I am even start to look around and find a way to get out. “Somebody please tell me what’s wrong?!?”

“Please calm down Taylor. Everything is alright.”

“Then why did I hear that?! Someone tell me. NOW!” and I start to trash in the scanner and the thing starts to pull out. Tears burn in the back of my throat and I sit up and they fall out and I start hyperventilating from claustrophobia. Pair of arms wrap around me and my dads scent wraphs me. I lean into him breathing heavily trying to calm myself.

“What happened to me?”

All he said was…

“My baby will live.”

My world stopped right there and then.

------------------------------------------------------------------

so what did you think of this short chapter? Im sorry its so short but I wanted a cliffhanger so… anyways it was ok right? I am not totally satisfied. But oh well. Its just I really wanted a cliffhanger. So for any people reading this, and its not much…

oh well so please comment you silent readers,  and id love to hear what you would have to say!