Chapter 1: Admission to Military School

Rennes planet on the edge of the Cigar Galaxy, this is a very barren and desolate planet, with a population of less than 100 million. Unlike other planets with four seasons and habitable spring-like atmosphere, Rennes was frosty, snowing all year round. The entire planet was a world of snow and ice, white as far as the eye can see.

Such a cold place was inhabited thanks to the huge amounts of energy reserves stored under the planet's surface-a mineral named blue crystal that is essential for making large warships. His Majesty even dispatched an army stationed to oversee the mining of this precious mineral.

Cosmic Calendar 798 winter, on December 24, Christmas Eve. RN1317 Rennes planet, a very ordinary civilian residential area. In an ordinary living room, a virtual Christmas tree with different colors of laser lights pulsing to the rhythm of some music. The music and constantly flashing lights filled the simple three bedroom house with a festive atmosphere.

There was a scent wafting from the kitchen.

A beautiful woman is cooking seriously, next to her is a young girl, her hair up in ponytail, decorating a colorful cake. The smell of the food and the sweetness of the cake mix together, creating a smell that's easy to open the appetite.

Out from the wind and snow a young juvenile enters the house, from the door he was immediately attracted by the rich aroma.

The teenager was apparently an Asian boy, with ink-black hair and bright eyes, his soft snowflake-light black hair was against his ear, in stark contrast to his fair complexion.

The boy held out his hand, breathed into his palms and gently rubbed them together, his ears were bitingly red. He quickly changed out of his shoes and took off his warm coat, walked into the kitchen and greeted the busy woman with a smile: "Mom, I'm home! " - listening to the sound of his voice was like listening to a string of sweet musical notes.

The cooking woman turned to greet him, but when she saw the boy's red ears, she could not help but worriedly say: "Is it that cold outside? Xiao Yuan, quick go take a hot bath, the food will be done soon. "

Lin Yuan said with a smile:" It's all right, I'll help you guys! "

He went to his sister's side, curiously looked at the cake and rolled up his sleeves to help, but his sister frowned and pushed him away:" Go, go, go, the less people in the kitchen the less chaos, there's no need for your help, just wait to eat!" Lin Yao pushed her brother out the door, while rubbing his silky black hair until it was messed up to satisfaction.

Lin Yuan can't help but say, "Sis, I'm not Hobby, can you not rub my head like that?"

Hobby, the small white dog he picked up two years ago in front of the space station, his sister often rubbed it from head to toe, she'd even weave its long hair into a braid.

After hearing his master's voice, a little braided Hobby happily ran in and rubbed up against Lin Yuan's leg, issued a little whine of grievance. Lin Yuan picked it up sympathetically.

Lin Yao stared at him: "You still haven't taken a shower?"

After saying this she gave Hobby a stern look, the little dog immediately fearfully shrunk his head into Lin Yuan's arms.

"......" Lin Yuan quickly held Hobby and turned away so it couldn't suffer from his sister's gaze attack any longer.

When he came out of the shower the food was already spread out on the table. There was a round cake, delicately covered with a ring of fresh strawberries, written on it was "Happy 18th Birthday Lin Yuan".