Chapter 11: A Buggy Nose

Yes, Lin Yuan was really very distraught.

Caesar's strength, Caesar's gaze, as well as his body's strong Alpha aura, caused Lin Yuan's heart to inexplicably beat out of control. His blood seemed to have suddenly accelerated the speed of flow, his body even had a slight fever. His body's restlessness caused Lin Yuan to feel very uncomfortable.

After going to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water, Lin Yuan turned back to his bed, picked up the communication device and called his mother's number.

A woman's nervous face soon appeared, Lin Mom anxiously asked: "God! Xiao Yuan! I saw on the news that the pearl was hijacked, are you all right?!"

Lin Yuan smiled: "Rest assured, Marshal Rosen arrived in time to save us!" He also rotated the communication device so that his mother could look at his bedroom, "I'm at school. The school dormitory is very good, and we live in a large apartment, everyone has a separate bedroom."

Mrs. Lin was relieved and said, "Having a separate bedroom is good."

Lin Yao suddenly came over and said: "Xiao Yuan, your Hobby has vanished, I can't find it anywhere!"

Lin Yuan waved, Hobby quickly ran over, watching Lin sister's shocked face, Hobby proudly waved his claws toward her, as if in greeting.

Lin Yao: "......."

Lin caught Hobby's waving claws, smiled and said: "Sister, it secretly hid in my box. I took it to school, you can relax."

Lin Yao looked complexly at Hobby, "Well, there it is. Take good care of yourself in school! If anyone bullies you, tell your old sister, I'll come beat them up!"

Lin Yuan laughed: "Rest assured, no one will bully me. Don't forget, I practiced Kung Fu."

Lin Yao thumbs up: "Awesome! Keep up that momentum, if anyone bullies you, don't hesitate to beat them directly!" Lin heard a ding, "My cake is done, I'll go look, you and mom talk!"

"Bye Sis."

Lin Yao walked away, Mrs. Lin was silent a moment, then pretended to ask casually: "Xiao Yuan, what kind of people are your roommates? Have you seen any Alpha yet?"

Lin Yuan scratched his head and said: "My roommates ....... cough, they're the same as me, Beta....... They're nice."

Mrs. Lin was relieved, "And the medicine, you've been taking it right?"

Lin Yuan: "......."

Oops! He'd completely forgotten to take them on the spacecraft!

It was no wonder, the pearl spacecraft was hijacked, in a life and death situation who would still remember a "good for the body" pill. And later on because Rosen Marshal appeared he'd gotten too excited, then along the way he was chatting with Snow, so the drug was completely forgotten.

Seeing his mother's dignified expression, Lin Yuan didn't want her worry, so he laughed and said: "Don't worry, I eat it every day."

Mrs. Lin said: "Well, be sure to remember, or your body will have problems!"

Lin Yuan said earnestly: "I know."