Chapter 25: Caesar Blushes

In the Lacey Empire, everyone was born with a card that was like a proof of identity, that card would automatically execute fingerprint identification, directly binding with the owner’s fingerprint. It not only acted as a proof of identity, it could also be used to manage bank deposits, act as a membership card for many establishments, a voucher for leasing etc. It’s a very convenient card when you travel around the Empire.

This life-long identity card, because it binds to the owner’s fingerprint, even if it gets lost and picked up by others, they couldn’t use it.  It has one of the greatest security guarantees.

Looking at the highest level gold card, a symbol of royal status, the always calm Caesar’s mind was suddenly in chaos.

Lin Yuan’s card was exactly the same as his card!

He could use this card, meaning, when he was born the card was identified and bounded to his fingerprints….. In other words, when he was born, His Majesty Trent gave him the highest authority.

This was obviously the royal family members’ treatment ah!

This guy, he can’t by my father’s illegitimate child right?

Can there be such a melodramatic plot? This was simply another one of Brian’s favorite melodramatic romance movies, but even more exaggerated! After a long emotional struggle, he admits to liking Lin Yuan, just for Lin Yuan to be his half-brother, how laughable…..

Caesar looked at Lin Yuan, who was in front of him.

Seeing Caesar’s somewhat strange expression, Lin Yuan scratched his head and asked, puzzled: “There’s something wrong with the card?”

Caesar coughed and said: “No problem … you, you should rest early.”

Caesar turned away from Lin Yuan’s bedroom.

After Caesar left, Lin Yuan finally relaxed. When Caesar was sitting by his bedside and looking at him with tenderness, he’d felt his blood flow speed up and his heartbeat go out of control again.

Being enveloped by his warm Alpha pheromone made even Lin Yuan feel an impulse….. to jump into his arms.

….Really, his immune system must have failed again.

Lin Yuan quickly got up, took out the box of medicine in the drawer and ate a piece.

After taking the medicine he felt a gaze on him from the side. Lin Yuan looked back and saw Hobby squatting in the corner, staring at his medicine bottle, anxiously drooling.

Lin Yuan: “…..”

Lin Yuan walked over and picked up Hobby, touched its ears and asked: “Hungry?”

Hobby immediately nodded enthusiastically.

Lin Yuan smiled, took it down to the dining room, picked out its favorite cheese and fed it dinner.

***

At the moment, Caesar was inside his bedroom, using his light tablet to search for information with a serious expression.

He used the highest authority account password, entering the Imperial Population Statistics Center, and easily found Lin Yuan’s detailed family background information –