Chapter 27: A Beautiful Misunderstanding

After a night of insomnia, the four roommates had poor spirits when they got up in the morning and met in the dining room, after a simple greeting, they each headed to their training departments.

Lin Yuan walked into the training room, and Baker immediately came up to him and asked: “Squad Leader, you and Caesar went back early yesterday afternoon right? The instructor said you were not feeling well, what’s wrong ah?”

Lin Yuan smiled and said: “Bad headache, I asked Caesar to send me home early.”

Karl also walked up to Lin Yuan, smiled and asked: “Was everything okay yesterday?”

Lin Yuan shook his head, “It’s nothing.”

Next, Bossa walked over to him and asked: “Squad Leader, are you feeling better?”

Lin Yuan said: “Much better, thank you.”

Standing close by, Caesar secretly clenched his teeth, Lin Yuan being on good terms with so many other people was not a bad thing, but when he saw so many people crowding around Lin Yuan, Caesar still felt an odd….. an odd sense of crisis!

No, Lin Yuan was really too popular, especially with the class’ Beta, they all worshiped him, maybe someone had a crush on him! Those Beta girls always look at Lin Yuan with bright eyes, one must certainly be thinking of chasing ​​Lin Yuan!

Thinking of this, Caesar immediately moved closer to Lin Yuan and stood ram rod straight, with a cold face.

The class’ Beta who wanted to get closer to the Squad Leader suddenly looked somewhat depressed – What’s up with this Caesar guy? Standing next to the Squad Leader with a cold face, blocking everyone’s way, even glancing over the crowd with sharp eyes….. Do we owe you money?

Completely ignoring all the Beta inwardly cursing him, Caesar stood next to the Squad Leader, dutifully acting as his bodyguard.

In the eyes of outsiders, Caesar’s behavior was just like a beast, swiping his tail and drawing a circle around his prey, penning it in….. Unfortunately, the circled prey was still ignorant, happily chatting with the hunter.

***

When the afternoon military training ended, Caesar temporally left his post for a moment. Seeing Caesar finally leaving, Karl took the initiative to invite Lin Yuan to supper, Lin Yuan happily nodded, and walked with Karl to the canteen.

They walked to the fifth floor, Lin Yuan, his eyes still shiny, filled a large plate and walked back to the table, eating with relish.

Karl looked at the Lin Yuan intently engrossed in eating, and couldn’t help but ask: “Have you been feeling sick lately?”

Lin Yuan said: “Not really.”

Karl continued, “Was it really just a headache yesterday?”

Lin Yuan smiled and said: “Ay, a terrible, sudden headache. Maybe I haven’t been sleeping well.” Lin Yuan paused, and looked up at him somewhat doubtfully, “Why did you suddenly ask?”

Karl was silent for a moment, then he said: “Actually, Uncle Fornt contacted me yesterday and told me to pay attention to your physical condition. He said you have a special constitution, and he’d prescribed some medicine to help. Have you been eating it on time?”